split from

BlotBangRub said:
Last night I went out to the pub with a friend and for the second time in as many weeks some random, drunken dickhead felt an irresistible, almost magnetic attraction to me.

I am talking about the slightly unhinged, bi-polar, self loathing bellend who of course thinks he is as hard as ten men, and that I am somehow interested in his opinions and posturing.

Two weeks ago it was some illiterate pikey t**t and his equally obnoxious 20 stone wife, and last night it was some bald headed fool from Leicester.

Now what I want to know is why me?? :(

I have been in an almost unprecedented good mood for a year now, especially the last few months and so it cannot be anything I said as I am almost frighteningly friendly to people.

This fool last night began having a go at my rather dapper Swaine Adeney & Brigg jacket before staring at me and mumbling under his breath. I was then treated to comments such as 'I am watching you', combined with ‘menacing’ winks and when I went to the bar he even moved position to stand right next to me.

Now 15 years ago I would have thought this was brilliant and delighted in beating his head off the bar, but I have grown up since then, so why can’t he use his superpowers to detect that?

Do any other Arrsers have a magical ability to attract gobshites in pubs and if so, any suggestion as to why so they can be avoided in future?
:lol: You must stop facing North :lol: so much :lol:

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
BlotBangRub said:
Last night I went out to the pub with a friend and for the second time in as many weeks some random, drunken dickhead felt an irresistible, almost magnetic attraction to me.

I am talking about the slightly unhinged, bi-polar, self loathing bellend who of course thinks he is as hard as ten men, and that I am somehow interested in his opinions and posturing.

Two weeks ago it was some illiterate pikey t**t and his equally obnoxious 20 stone wife, and last night it was some bald headed fool from Leicester.

I have been in an almost unprecedented good mood for a year now, especially the last few months and so it cannot be anything I said as I am almost frighteningly friendly to people.

This fool last night began having a go at my rather dapper Swaine Adeney & Brigg jacket before staring at me and mumbling under his breath. I was then treated to comments such as 'I am watching you', combined with ‘menacing’ winks and when I went to the bar he even moved position to stand right next to me.

Now 15 years ago I would have thought this was brilliant and delighted in beating his head off the bar, but I have grown up since then, so why can’t he use his superpowers to detect that?

Do any other Arrsers have a magical ability to attract gobshites in pubs and if so, any suggestion as to why so they can be avoided in future?
I don't remember talking to you although the jacket rings a bell :D

BlotBangRub said:
drunken dickhead felt an irresistible, almost magnetic attraction to me.

I was then treated to comments such as 'I am watching you', combined with winks and when I went to the bar he even moved position to stand right next to me.
Looks like he was flirting with you :D :D :D

LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:

I was then treated to comments such as 'I am watching you', combined with winks and when I went to the bar he even moved position to stand right next to me.
Perhaps he was struggling with his sexuality, finding my slight 'gayness' attractive.

LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:
LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:

Perhaps he was struggling with his sexuality, finding my slight 'gayness' attractive.
He might have learned his chat up technique in prison.
Stage one - Let the target know he is a target
Stage two - flirt and wink
Stage three - follow the target into the toilets and beat target into a coma and consumate your love by buggering untill his hoop colapses.
Stage four - spoon.
I hope not, I hate spooning.

LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:

Mr lordy,You seem to know about these things! :wink:

taboo said:
LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:

I was stalking BlotBangRub at the time, every one should have a hobby don't you know! :D

LordVonHarley said:
taboo said:
LordVonHarley said:
BlotBangRub said:

I was stalking BlotBangRub at the time, every one should have a hobby don't you know! :D
Stalking Arrsers is my hobby, there could be copyright problems here.

BlotBangRub said:

Hello BlotBangRub,

are you by any chance Michael Yon?

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/danger-close-chapter-one.htm

tangosix

Benny687 said:
devilish said:
just punch his fcukin' lights out FFS! If he's being aggressive towards you then he's asking for it, slap the tw@t out of his socks.
agreed. its all well and good being 'grown up' and 'not sinking to their level' etc. but some people are just asking for it.

in future, a nice aggressive 'fack off!'. if irritation persists, deck him.

possibly slap his wife/troll/chavvedupmongwoman just for good measure.
I'd deck wife/troll/chavvedupmongwoman first

BlotBangRub said:

What pub were you in?

BlotBangRub said:
ViolentBadger said:
BlotBangRub said:
...dapper Swaine Adeney & Brigg jacket..
There's yer problem.
I would have fitted in better in this particular establishment had I been clad head to toe in polyester and got myself a few tatoos, but frankly I would rather maintain the dignity that comes with being beaten up for your beliefs than compromise my standards that far.
Is a jacket a belief? :?

Never look too happy in a pub. It scares the locals, who are by definition miserable b@stards or they would be elsewhere having a good time.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
BlotBangRub said:

People have a need to gravitate to others they can relate to. Often it is due to similarities in personality. Not a dig, just an unbiased observation. :D

Bisley_Bob said:
BlotBangRub said:
I would have fitted in better in this particular establishment had I been clad head to toe in polyester and got myself a few tatoos, but frankly I would rather maintain the dignity that comes with being beaten up for your beliefs than compromise my standards that far.
Well thats your problem right there. You're going into a pub full of nasty illiterate shell-suited retards, therefore the chances of one of them deciding to talk to you is pretty dam high!
Try drinking in a nice country pub, problem solved!

Edited to say: O my god Garhwal you physics nerd! :D
No zir. We don't like em gayers in our village pub, neither, I tell thee.

milsum said:
BlotBangRub said:
ViolentBadger said:
BlotBangRub said:
...dapper Swaine Adeney & Brigg jacket..
There's yer problem.
Is a jacket a belief? :?
Never look too happy in a pub. It scares the locals, who are by definition miserable b@stards or they would be elsewhere having a good time.
Milsum, with me, I am afraid it is.

I am that shallow.

I guess you are right, as for various reasons I am almost insufferably happy, and maybe that is what annoyed?

PS Biped, f**k you! :D

LordVonHarley said:
He might have learned his chat up technique in prison.
Stage one - Let the target know he is a target
Stage two - flirt and wink
Stage three - follow the target into the toilets and beat target into a coma and consumate your love by buggering untill his hoop colapses.
Stage four - spoon.
Stage five - throw said body into the pool and go for years defending themselves, while deceased father continues to claim his son was "a special boy".

BlotBangRub said:

The reason they latch on to you is that I am not there. I am team sh1tmagnet and can't turn it off off duty. Should you need to go for a few beers let me know and I'll go and sit in the snug and take the heat off you

Trotsky

BlotBangRub said:
Bowlocks! You just aren't man enough to deal with the unending static-electric shocks that come from wearing man-made fibres! :twisted:

Latest Threads