split from

B

Bottleosmoke

IT_Guy said:
I take two precautions after a good curry or mexican chilli meal

1. Lots of salt on the curry helps, the gurkas taught me that.

2. If I know it will be a bad one then a good dollop of vaseline up the ringpiece does wonders.

probably too much information but hey..... :roll:
Hmmm I will pick out some words and phrases from that post............

gurkas taught me, vaseline and ringpiece!

Dirty boy

>>>if you know it'll be a bad one? Are you sure you're on the right thread?

OOps looks like everyone and his cat beat me to that one...

Hang on guys, don't knock it until you have tried it!

If you've suffered from piles you'll understand where I'm coming from here, Curry and piles just don't mix.

Get the vaseline up the hoop, it does wonders.

Aloysius said:
lastresort said:
H'm. I think that's one of those things that only exist in the UK, and which the curry men prepare with baffled smiles for your amusement.

I came in off ex and went out for a curry - fell asleep, face first into the Madras. Now that was hot....
Better than going into a korma.

Hat, coat, goodnight.
:bQuality top quality lmfao.

Aloysius said:
Better than going into a korma.

Hat, coat, goodnight.
I see what you did there! respect!

BTW, if inserting Vaseline into your own arse makes you doubt your sexuality then I suggest you get your wife to do it - fun for the whole family! :D

IT_Guy said:
Hang on guys, don't knock it until you have tried it!

Get the vaseline up the hoop, it does wonders.

Noooooooooo! A mans arrsehole should be like a defensive postion - Outgoing is good, incoming is bad!

one_winged_angel said:
Update:I now have the s***s never ever eating phal again gonna stick to madras from now on:p
Update: Despite having a rather hot mexican chilli yesterday my hoop is still cool and pain free....... 8)

Vaseline, you know it makes sense.

10BA09 said:
I used to take my troop out for the "pahl challenge", 18 phals, 18 chappatis and that was it! One of the funniest sights known to man, teras puke, and sweat, brilliant!
Sounds good.But fcuk me was that curry hot.

smudge67 said:
I tried a phal once, from the Greek in Bordon, hated every last mouthful, and I like a curry! Burning/numb lips, very rough the next day. Not fun at all to eat! Pointless in my opinion. I like a hot curry, but there has to be flavour somehwere.

My arse was red raw for a few days.
Right mate, Greeks are famous for their curries aren't they?