split from

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by REgards, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not your Lambo was it Arby? :?
  2. You just don't understand!

It was the owner of the Lamborghini's fault that his car was vandalised! He, one of the rich property-owners, mocked this down-trodden lad by owning such a vehicle and it was only right that his property be criminally damaged to pay him back for such vulgar flaunting of his wealth...

3. I thought from the title of this thread that this was a competition that you could enter. :cry: I thought I stood quite a good chance.

Never mind.

I think people with twenty grand sports cars are cnuts too.

Edited to add, in the light of subsequent posts

On a car?!

A right cnut.
  4. Spot on Dozy - however, if it was an Aston Martin DB9 I'd say the little prick should be hung, drawn and quartered for defacing a work of automotive art! :evil:

Edited to add can Dilfor tell me where I can get a new Lambo for twenty grand?
  5. What really gets me is why does he only pay £1000 when he did £20000 damage? or did I miss a bit?

The chav twit
  6. Christ knows what you think of people with £150,000 cars! ;)
  7. and what makes you think the judge should have made the poor bloke pay the full amount of damage????

it wasn't his fault, he probably came from a broken home and had a hard life in when he was put in care!!!!

think before you judge :D
  8. Ooooooh, I'd have boiled his testicles in acid had he done that! :twisted:
  9. Hopefully with aformentioned chav still attached? Then when the skin is raw and bleeding set the pigs on him! (Hannibal stylee not the police)
  10. admittedly, anyone who drives a lambo is fairly low down the food chain. I think his community service will be promoting "rights for nonces" in prisons. :twisted:
  11. Dozy, your real name's Frankie Hulme, isn't it?

Astons? Cars for poofs, IMO :D
  12. Nah, I was just practicing for if I ever fancied changing my career and becoming a community out-reach worker or some such... :D
  13. please :p in pink with manhateing biach keyed into the paintwork .... its a dadaism thing fecking walter benjamin :roll:
  14. The fact that he could afford the car in the first place would suggest that he has a very good job or rich parentage. Which can only mean, he must have been a c**t to some poor c**t in the past and therefore the c**t deserved it. :D

Jealous? Of course not, Im happy with my roller skates.
  15. _______________________________________________________
    That they are able to afford to engage some Ex-Spetnatz chaps, plenty about in London, and I do know of some to have a little 'chat' with those three misunderstood lads to set them straight about their place in society....