• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

split from

#1
I just got a mental image of a line of old bids with syringes up their clouts.
And it made me harder than Chinese Algebra....
 
#2
tin of john west, kleenex, copy of readers wives

lock the door,

job done
 
#3
crabtastic said:
Vulva- a worldwide exclusive

The erotic, intinmate scent of an irresistible woman...
The precious, vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial. the phial is shaken gehtly, only a tiny amount of the precious organic substance is applied onto the back of the hand... and the irresistible smell that exudes from a sensuous vagina immediately intensifies your erotic fantasies and starts the film rolling in your head...

VULVA Original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure.

Breathe in and enjoy, anytime, anywhere, the odour of a beautiful woman.
http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html (NSFW)

Alternatively, save yourself a huge wedge of cash by buying a packet of Smith's scampi flavour fries.

Takes all kinds to make a world, I suppose.
Or a real woman :wink:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
a_nony_mouse said:
crabtastic said:
Vulva- a worldwide exclusive

The erotic, intinmate scent of an irresistible woman...
The precious, vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial. the phial is shaken gehtly, only a tiny amount of the precious organic substance is applied onto the back of the hand... and the irresistible smell that exudes from a sensuous vagina immediately intensifies your erotic fantasies and starts the film rolling in your head...

VULVA Original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure.

Breathe in and enjoy, anytime, anywhere, the odour of a beautiful woman.
http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html (NSFW)

Alternatively, save yourself a huge wedge of cash by buying a packet of Smith's scampi flavour fries.

Takes all kinds to make a world, I suppose.
Or a real woman :wink:
What is one of them, and how do I get one? :oops:
 
#5
a_nony_mouse said:
crabtastic said:
Vulva- a worldwide exclusive

The erotic, intinmate scent of an irresistible woman...
The precious, vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial. the phial is shaken gehtly, only a tiny amount of the precious organic substance is applied onto the back of the hand... and the irresistible smell that exudes from a sensuous vagina immediately intensifies your erotic fantasies and starts the film rolling in your head...

VULVA Original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure.

Breathe in and enjoy, anytime, anywhere, the odour of a beautiful woman.
http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html (NSFW)

Alternatively, save yourself a huge wedge of cash by buying a packet of Smith's scampi flavour fries.

Takes all kinds to make a world, I suppose.
Or a real woman :wink:
How the hell does that save you a whole wedge of cash?
 
#6
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
 
#7
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
That does not work for me being winkyless therefore it could be a boon since scoffing at Smith's scampi flavour fries will just make my arrse larger
 
#8
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
That does not work for me being winkyless therefore it could be a boon since scoffing at Smith's scampi flavour fries will just make my arrse larger
Take the middle sausage out of the tin and keep it for your pleasure. Adapt, improvise and overcome Halo.
 
#9
blackrat_scaleyback said:
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
That does not work for me being winkyless therefore it could be a boon since scoffing at Smith's scampi flavour fries will just make my arrse larger
Take the middle sausage out of the tin and keep it for your pleasure. Adapt, improvise and overcome Halo.
as a rugmuncher hid the sausage isnt on my must do list :wink:
 
#10
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
That does not work for me being winkyless therefore it could be a boon since scoffing at Smith's scampi flavour fries will just make my arrse larger
Take the middle sausage out of the tin and keep it for your pleasure. Adapt, improvise and overcome Halo.
as a rugmuncher hid the sausage isnt on my must do list :wink:
such a waste!
 
#11
smudge67 said:
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
halo_jones said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Take the middle sausage out of the tin for your pleasure. Cheap and lots of fun.
That does not work for me being winkyless therefore it could be a boon since scoffing at Smith's scampi flavour fries will just make my arrse larger
Take the middle sausage out of the tin and keep it for your pleasure. Adapt, improvise and overcome Halo.
as a rugmuncher hid the sausage isnt on my must do list :wink:
such a waste!
What? Of sausages?
Don't Rugmunchers bang each other with strap-ons and double-ended implements and the like? Or is that just me dreaming again.

ps I'm a rugmuncher too!!!
 
#13
Queensman said:
halo_jones said:
as a rugmuncher hid the sausage isnt on my must do list :wink:

Don't Rugmunchers bang each other with strap-ons and double-ended implements and the like? Or is that just me dreaming again.

ps I'm a rugmuncher too!!!
yes but that is the difference between can do list and must do list :wink:
 
#14
halo_jones said:
Queensman said:
halo_jones said:
as a rugmuncher hid the sausage isnt on my must do list :wink:

Don't Rugmunchers bang each other with strap-ons and double-ended implements and the like? Or is that just me dreaming again.

ps I'm a rugmuncher too!!!
yes but that is the difference between can do list and must do list :wink:
So then, what will you be doing this weekend? The 'can dos' or the 'must dos' ? Or are you going to spoil yourself and have a bit of both?
 
#16
halo_jones said:
That indeed would be telling ............ and on that point off to prep up for some 1on1
Can I lick your fingers, please?............. before and after..... :)
 

Latest Threads

Top