split from

hmmm interesting....may start a new thread on the RBL admittance policy

mastergnr said:
Denied access to Southsea RBL. Apparently a MOD 90 is not good enough for them. Only Royal British Legion Members allowed in !!
You seem pretty pissed about this mastergnr, you've told us now on 2 threads, suggest you pay your 10 quid membership

mastergnr said:
hmmm interesting....may start a new thread on the RBL admittance policy
that's why it's on two threads. i was a little annoyed and was just enquiring whether it was an isolated incident...clearly it wasn't!!

the_guru said:
mastergnr said:
Denied access to Southsea RBL. Apparently a MOD 90 is not good enough for them. Only Royal British Legion Members allowed in !!
Same in Blandford ! They even made a Chelsea Pensioner (suited and booted) sign in !

I got let off after getting stopped by the bizees in Nottm. And a bit of latitude on my bike test from the examiner, who was an ex member of the RHG/D.
That explains a lot then! I can't belive that you gave Gyran Troll so much stick for his multiple tests!

Infiltrator said:
the_guru said:
mastergnr said:
Same in Blandford ! They even made a Chelsea Pensioner (suited and booted) sign in !

I got let off after getting stopped by the bizees in Nottm. And a bit of latitude on my bike test from the examiner, who was an ex member of the RHG/D.
That explains a lot then! I can't belive that you gave Gyran Troll so much stick for his multiple tests!
There is a bit of a difference between buttering up the instructor with a couple of wheneyes and the frankly shameful performance from the a/m Arrser. I rode to Le Mans last weekend for the GP. When was the last time either of you two got outside the M25 on your steeds? (titter)

_yo_ said:
A meal when I was in New york.

Oh and a wife, she seemed to have a thing for young gangly men in uniform.
Although, the meal still seems to beat her.
Most of the free stuff I've read so far are in the USA, pity the Brits don't offer the same here eh.

BT. :lol:

Well it worked when I picked up your mother! I have never met a woman who likes her back doors being kicked in so much!

You love it. You are right about the lack of discounts etc we get in the UK but if you go to the USA or Canada you get loads of discounts etc.

Latest Threads