split from

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by shortfuse, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A good clothes shop .... in Aldershot?

you're shitting me right?.... what was it, Websters or the cats protection league?

2. Try Harrods!

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I've often had a dream about owning a small rural pub come B&B and IF it ever came to fruition,I'd offer servicemen a discount on stays meals.....
    (But I suppose that's nearly every squadied dream....Owning a pub!!

(Or a brewery!)

4. Scraping ice from my car windscreen. Toothpick. Cutting lines of coke. Last one not true.

5. I'm ferkin' lurky.... my MOD 90 gets me into any barracks I want whenever I want....

6. Actually they were not really dumbstruck, more like starstruck. They mistook me for The Hof. :roll:

7. There's always bloody one isn't there... who beats you to the one liner you were going to use.

8. I once raped and murdered 15 prostitutes and was caught red handed whilst cutting the tits of one of them to make baccy pouches with. Hey presto, i produced my Military ID card to the copper and he let me off with a warning not to do it again.

9. Flash uses the edge of his to chop up and cut his columbian marching powder

10. Or even Leconfield without the S

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bugger !
    Wish I'd been vaguely sober whenever I went to The Church, I might have saved some dosh.
    Nah, I'd just have pissed it against the wall anyway.

12. Always needed to maximise available resources on a sunday morning. money saved was always worth a couple of cans which topped up the night before.

Then again, since many people hadn't twigged to tie the placcy bag with their beer to their belts, a dragging foot walking through crowds always collected something!

13. How long did you serve? What do you do now? Can we swap lives?

14. No chance.