• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

split from

E

ex-dvr

Not funny?
course its not funny, it goes against every principle of a women in a partnership innit :D

I am always on the verge of orgasm, but do i complain? no i just live with it. 8O

Gunny Highway said:
Lordy, I could do with suffering with priapism. I have enough problems getting it up, and with drink inside me, it's a big massive no-no. Not even Pam Anderson shaking her melons at me could get it up after a few bevvies.
Hmmmm. Just a bit too much information.

SnakeBite said:
Priapism is obviously a serious problem. But to any switched-on soldier, a problem is merely another obstacle to overcome. So :-

1 - You now have somewhere to hang your beret, no need to stuff it into a pocket or tuck into your belt loops.
2 - You have an instant centre pole for your basha
3 - Jacking up a landrover has never been quicker
4 - never forget your pool cue ever again
5 - useful pointing device for instructional purposes
6 - A useful "attitude adjuster" for beating unruly crows to death
7 - Cheat on BPFA press ups
8 - Donut and onion ring storage facility

Or alternatively you could just play Chinese Helicopter Pilot 24 hours a day
Hahahaha :lol:
Adds a whole new meaning to boys and their toys!!!! I do take it the above items are all miniture versions???
Good thing you have a HUGE imagination at least....
Hahahaha :lol:

Unfortunately babycakes, i often suffer from stella-induced-anti-priapism.

I have long since developed the skill of pushing a marshmallow into a
piggy bank into a beautiful art form.

Latest Threads