split from

oldbaldy said:
was cleared of performing a sex act on a severely disabled patient
Reading that makes me want to touch my private place. Its even better if they're young, weak, tight and disabled. Absolutely no chance of a fightback!

(My 2000th post, fitting that it should contain references to child abuse, disabilities and sex all at once!)

Praetorian said:
oldbaldy said:
was cleared of performing a sex act on a severely disabled patient
Reading that makes me want to touch my private place. Its even better if they're young, weak, tight and disabled. Absolutely no chance of a fightback!

(My 2000th post, fitting that it should contain references to child abuse, disabilities and sex all at once!)
Indeed you have a special place in my heart for hitting 200 so divinely :p

dirty bitches those nurses!!why couldn,t i have someone like her treating me pre snip on tuesday just to make sure my tubes were completely dry,she sounds wasted in a nursing home ,but whats wrong with relieving the sexual tension in those admitted to hosipital?could be a new line in ward care! :wink:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
try anaesthetised Prae :D
I thought all women were during the act? The ones I have been with always acted that way. :(

old_fat_and_hairy said:
bigbird67 said:
I thought all women were during the act? The ones I have been with always acted that way. :(
Dear dear you know that would never happen with me 8O however your ryphonol martini would leave you at my mercy :twisted:

skintboymike said:
Oh sorry, did you want a serious reply? Ok then, fuck off you boring git.

jarrod248 said:
Dunno,
You can feel free to give a flippant reply but if you want to be treated by a professional person then that is what you should get.

Seeing that this is in the NAAFI and you expect normal replys :roll: suggest you check yourself :roll:

edited for mongo quoteing :oops: runs off too punish self :p

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
halo_jones said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
bigbird67 said:
Dear dear you know that would never happen with me 8O however your ryphonol martini would leave you at my mercy :twisted:
Pour me a large one! :wink:

Latest Threads