split from para starwars

Where did that come from? It's not even finished yet!!! We was going to release it on DVD to raise money for the families of the blokes who died in Afghan.

Good fcuking bloke! Cheers news of the world :x

elovabloke

ADC
Fallschirmjager said:
Where did that come from? It's not even finished yet!!! We was going to release it on DVD to raise money for the families of the blokes who died in Afghan.

Good fcuking bloke! Cheers news of the world :x
Tell News of Screws you want a donation.

I take it that it's only an abridged version? In which case just treat it as free advertising - you could ask NOTW to put an advert in their paper for the full version for sale.

Fallschirmjager said:
Yes, the full version will be around 2 hours long, mostly of video footage. I also star in it so loads of chicks will buy it!!! 8)
Liberace also called from the grave for a copy of the bit with you in, he was heard to say 'He has the baggiest yet most muscular tender bottom I have ever flooded'

Writing to: The PRI Shop, 3 PARA, Colchester, Essex should do the trick...

Edited to add - remember to put a crisp shiny new tenner in the envelope.
Edited a second time to add - how do I remove that website link from my history before the Frau sees it? Baastard!

I wish you feckers wouldn't keep dropping dodgy links in

I'm on the works complicator and it scans everything for "key" words and iffy sites

At the very least you are making me look like a right beefer

MDN is a bastardo!

Go to 'Options' (2nd drop down menu from the RHS), click on the bottom options 'Internet options' and when the dialog box comes up clear your history and delete all offline content. Easy.

Fallschirmjager, my legal knowledgede isn't the best, but perhaps if someone connected to the video has such, then you could try the "Intellectual Property being damaged by lost sales due to prior release" line. Might be worth it on NOTW

Scum on Sundays said:
A montage of still and video pictures to music including ‘The War of the Worlds’ theme follows showing the fighting in Helmand.
Really, firstly I didn't see any stills?? Did I miss that bit? The War of the Worlds music, where was that then?? I heard Starwars theme and F.E.A.R by Ian Brown! :roll: Inaccurate reporting off a Red Header, who would have though it :? :wink:

I think that the use of the that song was a good touch, as although they are roughty toughty paras that still shows life out there can be scary. Just a thought or are there far too many of these Media Students kicking around this place?!

Got to love the guy who knocks a whole through the wall, and then proceeds to topple through it :D

Latest Threads