split from mouths

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by musicalmarvin, May 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That python - pies story had me pi--ing my pants for 5 minutes. Got a lot of odd looks from people in the library....

2. A MATE CAUGHT HIS FINGER IN THE CARDOOR AND SCREAMED BLUEMURDER. LOTS OF FCUKIN BARSTEWARD CNUT. HIS DAUGHTER HEARD IT (SHE IS 3) AND PROCEEDED TO REPEAT IT IN FRONT OF THE MISSUS.

3. I can remember hearing that one about the Pads NAAFI in Aplerbeck, Dortmund in about 86, must have happened somewhere though!

4. Ok, im a music class and my PC friends are talking about how evil the army are, what murders etc...now for about 20 mins i was getting more and more annoyed till I exploded and said for all to hear: F*cking ragheads deserve all they get! .....not one of my greatest moments, and led to a few weeks of being labled a racist and an in depth chat with a concerned form tutour....

5. Hmm. Your 'tutour' appears to have hit the nail on the head, youth. If you heard a 'raghead' say 'all those feringhee bastards deserve all they get' would you consider him racist, uninformed and generally a bit of a shit? Of course you would. You're not impressing anyone.

I think I may have forgotten something. Err...Ah yes! You're a knob.