split from internet links thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. lolololol

I found that site by accident a couple of weeks ago, and forgot to bookmark it....

[​IMG]

3. That was a gutsy move.....10/10 for style.

4. Outstanding !!!!

;D ;D ;D

5. Massive and unquestionable pi*s take ;D Its not racist, black commedians take the pi*s out of white people all the time. People are far too quick to say "racism" when all people are doing is having a bit of a laugh.

6. i couldn't give a flinging poo for colour anyway, money speaks all languages and cultures  ;D

i love a p!ss take shame that when whites say the same thing, the do gooders  start moaning, well fuk em ! most coloured people do find it hard to understand why some people are ashamed of their nationality and colour , its not racist to be proud of my country i have a union jack and a st georges cross in my bedroom and 2 union jack beach towels, 4 england football tops . does that make me a racist , of course it doesn't ,anyone born in this country whatever colour is BRITISH and therefore must show loyalty to the country that gave them opportunity to work , live , breathe in complete freedom , anyone else is a traitor like those "human shields volunteer" don't they realise that oher countries don't have the same level of democracy and freedom as the UK , even some european countries are seriously flawed when compared to UK. ( shame about our government tho  ::) i spite of that it better than the alternative )

wheew! time for my cup of coffee :D

7. During the world cup, the campus the beautiful Ms.PTP works at, had an order go out, from the Bursars office.

NO ENGLAND FLAGS WILL BE DISPLAYED, IT MAY BE CONSTRUED AS RACIST.

This was of course, to avoid offending the large foreign student continget, who pay whacking great fees.

Which might be all well and good you say , except most of the students hanging England flags, wearing England tops, and getting bogging in the SU bar, were the very large Malaysian and African contingents. You've heard nothing so funny, as the future leaders of commerce and industry in the Far East and the Dark continent chanting

ENG-GER-AND , ENG-GER-RAND , and YOU NEED TO GET SOME FCUKING GRASSES REF , and AH TELL YOU, THERE WAS NO WAY THAT MISTAH BECKHAM MADE AN OFFSIDE, THAT WAS A GOAL, WE SHOULD HAVE PAID THE REF-AH-REE etc etc

Needless to say, the Bursar had dropped the rule by Match 2.

8. Top site Eagle ;D

Just swamped myself laughing

9. Them anthrax jabs are working then Adler? - lol :)

10. Lipstick,

I drive an extremely fast sports car, and could be at yours within two hours.  Hence, would you like to spank my monkey?  I feeking fed up doing so !!

11. Eagle has TOO much time on his hands, hence that extremely crap website.  Now, my chicken.  When do you wish me to visit your end of the woods?

12. No  disrespect Eagle, those websites are made by people who should know better, or have too much time on their hands.

Lipstick,  I bet you'd kek your niks if I banged on your door next week.  Now, which champagne?  Cos it all tastes like off lemonade to me.

13. Oh no.  Why did I click on that in the middle of a very quiet office?   Classic stuff.  

By the way.. Gunny..  your name made no sense to me for ages until I caught Heartbreak Ridge on TV while channel-surfing last week and realised!  What a cool guy!  And all this time, I thought it was some strange reference to something sexual that I didn't understand..!   ???