split from frog aviation thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by in_the_cheapseats, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sick, Cutaway, sick :D
  2. Even for NAAFI bar, thats not funny at all. There is a 5 year old girl who has witnessed the horrific death of her without parents because of this tragedy.

3. Behind every cloud there is a silver lining...... and a plummeting allouette :D

There is a 5 year old without parents.... only last week a set of parents anccidentally fed thier 5 year old to a big dog....

Problem solved, everyone is a winner.... apart from the parents who will have to put up with a whining French kid.

Seems it was a Brit with limited imagination who own the restaurant:

BBC wrote:
  4. I can confirm that there isn't a deodrant in France called Alouette.
  5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Frogs legs allegedly taste like chicken...
  6. They do. Although it depends alot what they're cooked in aswell. 8)
  7. Anyone who takes a trip to lunch (other than one that comes in a white cardnoard box with a yogurt and "panda cola" drink on board) deserves head / wing action.

Alor! Les helicopter plummete tout suit, mon dieu! Mon tete de splattee!
  8. Accidental decapitation is always funny! Dont look at me like that, I dont make the rules. What we need is an under the counter version of "You've been framed", with Harry Hill adding random quips to footage of people being dragged through combine harvesters and nippers being mauled by badgers.
  9. Deliberate decapitaion is funny but on a different level... I'm currently watch some footage of the boxer rebels get thier heads lopped off and I'm in tears giggling.

That 5 year old will be the envy of her class, she will have the coolest story, 'This weekend we went out for tea and mummy and daddy's heads came off'
  10. Absolutely. And been done before...

11. Rudyard Kipling summed it up........

If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs......
    Yours is their will and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a orphan my child!
  12. Anyone remember this from thier child hood, loosely translated about a lark getting plucked...

I bet this is sung in every school playground in southern France, if anyoen has a phone number on the nations newest orphan, I'd like to taunt her.

Alouette, gentille Alouette,
    Alouette je Daddy lost his head,
    Alouette je Mummy's laying dead
    Je te plumerai la tête,
    Je te plumerai la tête,
    There heads feel off, there heads fell off
    Alouette, Alouette,
    Landed on my folks
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yes it is.
    It's easily as funny as any jokes about mass murder, if not more so.

I'm actually posting this via the wireless link on the Eurostar as I'm hoping to take the girl to an auction.
    Top bidding so far has been between MDN and an anonymous client in Belgium , but my spidey senses tell me I'll be getting something from the ACF in London.
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Cutaway, ignore the touchy sensitive man..... He is obviously involved in scooping up the spills at Chez Bobs...

Please continue to post, when the line is crossed you'll be informed... point to note though, you are a 15 hour shuttle ride away from that line
  15. ...or you will be ridculed to within an inch of your miserable oxygen theiving life

Cutaway, have you thought about getting 'the poor little mite' on Trisha, so we can all laugh at her misfortune?

She can blame this incident for fcuking up her life when she becomes a crack whore by the time she's 12....