split from best of threads

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Schaden, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Some things are funny, some aren't, being a dickhead and being amusing are not the same thing.

2. I thought it was funny, but then again, I am sick and warped.

3. Taxi for the WRVS sir?... dont let the door bang your arrse on the way out.

4. Could one of you nominate a spokesman to explain to any or all of the relatives of the victims of the 'heroes' you identify above, why this thread is running in ARRSE? Or what sort of military type would find it funny?

5. Read the sign on the door.

6. Gay off you f ucking wet blanket, you're exactly the type of w@nker thats dragged this site into the boring shitehole it is now, why don'y you and schaden hook up and tell each other love stories

Hermer.

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Thing about the internet is that you get to interact with people you'd never even acknowledge in real life....trolls are such a joy!

8. 42 posts of dullness schaden, heres to no more, you are about as funny as a burning childrens cancer ward.

Oh no hold on, that is funny.

why dont you run along back to your little online gaming site mate, more to your tastes i think, like small boys genitals.

9. He fired and ate half of a kidney apparently :D

10. Schlaffen, if you don't like it, don't look here, I REPEAT, DO NOT LOOK HERE Mongs Challenger, you may wish to avert your eyes too.

11. Try calling in at your local travel agents in Bradford while still in uniform and see where it gets you! complete one way fcukin package tour!!

12. Kids love a fire and in a cancer ward full of kids and oxygen - they have a banging good time when there is a fire!!!

13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Look familiar to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, or otherwise inappropriate messages

The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the "trolls", which are portrayed in Scandinavian folklore, and children's tales, as often ugly, obnoxious creatures that are bent on mischief and wickedness. The image of the troll under the bridge in the "Three Billy Goats Gruff" emphasizes the troll's negative reaction to outsiders intruding on its physical environment, particularly those who intend to graze in its domain without permission

*yawn*

14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

*yawn* yourself.

Bore off, you spastic window licking mong.