Split between Adams and McGuinness?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Schleswig-Holstein, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was discussing with my mates in the pub on Friday abut the difference in the responses of McGuinness and Adams to the happenings of recent weeks. As many here have noted, McGuinness has been pretty hard in his language (much to everyone's surprise I think), whilst Adams has continued his normal weasel words.

Seems that we here in NI are not the only ones to notice

From the Daily Torygraph
    I'll put my money on the unpainted clown if it kicks off....
  2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Slot them Both, why not.
  3. Why not let them slot each other :)
  4. Aren't they both just caricatures of Blair and Brown - or Major and somebody else whose name escapes me at the moment..
  5. A duel perhaps (with black and deckers)?
    We could show it on pay-to-view TV and help pay off the national debt...
  6. I reckon Gerry found out that Martin was on a better wage for the information supplied to HM government and got a bit jealous :wink:
  7. :D
  8. Hmmm... What you might want to ask yourselves is... Who are the people who are being questioned over the recent murders and how close are they to the guys doing the talking.....
  9. Or they're just trying to play both sides. Adams does the minimum needed of his position to not alienate the republican extremists whilst McGuinness gives it both barrels so if anyone makes a fuss about what Adams has or hasn't said Sinn Fein can turn around and point at McGuinness' statement and say look we've vehemently condemned them.
  10. Made me fcuking laugh :D
  11. The hardliners who might sulk and go across to the DRs have more time for McGuinness and trust him more. They have concerns about how far Adams will go to further his own political career. Therefore McGuinness gets away with saying things that Adams can't.
  12. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

They are both weasel cu nts, no doubt with a murder contract on each other.
  13. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

They are both weasel cu nts, no doubt with a murder contract on each other.
  14. So I wonder which one of his masters's lines our resident IRA / SF fund raiser will follow?
  15. Another Split?