Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Just seen this. Hadn't heard of Splinter Cell for ages and thought it had been canned but from what it looks like, I can't wait for 2010.
Splinter Cell: Conviction

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Splinter Cell was always awesome. I never bought Double Agent because at the time I didn't have the hardware to handle it. Now I have, I might treat myself. Should get me back in the swing of things in time for this :D

I first got Double Agent for the PS2 -- thought it was brilliant but got it again when upgraded to an Xbox360. Awesome game, but then again, the whole series has been brilliant.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has DA got that whole "divergent plotline" thing, where you can play it a load of times, make different choices, and have the game progress differently?

BrunoNoMedals said:
Has DA got that whole "divergent plotline" thing, where you can play it a load of times, make different choices, and have the game progress differently?
Yeah it has. You've been set tasks by both the NSA and the terrorist organisation. The trust balace-o-meter swings either way. So each choice does have consequences and different scenario's.