• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Splinter Cell was always awesome. I never bought Double Agent because at the time I didn't have the hardware to handle it. Now I have, I might treat myself. Should get me back in the swing of things in time for this :D

I first got Double Agent for the PS2 -- thought it was brilliant but got it again when upgraded to an Xbox360. Awesome game, but then again, the whole series has been brilliant.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has DA got that whole "divergent plotline" thing, where you can play it a load of times, make different choices, and have the game progress differently?

BrunoNoMedals said:
Has DA got that whole "divergent plotline" thing, where you can play it a load of times, make different choices, and have the game progress differently?
Yeah it has. You've been set tasks by both the NSA and the terrorist organisation. The trust balace-o-meter swings either way. So each choice does have consequences and different scenario's.

Latest Threads