Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splashing - Is It Time To Go Muslim

Thinking there may be a gap in the market for a “pissing sight” to assist in the aiming procedure I had a look.
Please do not Google “Pissing Sight” if in a public place.

Thinking there may be a gap in the market for a “pissing sight” to assist in the aiming procedure I had a look.
Please do not Google “Pissing Sight” if in a public place.
Is that the link for XVIDEOS or the Urinary Incontinence forum...

I believe that if you search the internet you can find videos of that. You could have a precise passing competition to see who has the smallest error. Fun for everyone - including friends and same sex couples.

Or you could try doing a handstand first, and enjoy your own golden shower.

I knew a woman who could piss her name in the snow, it's all about doing a v for victory shape with her fingers apparently

Unless she was very drunk then she'd end up falling over and/or just pissing on herself

It used to be a trade thing, depending on if you were an A mech or a B mech, or "Squatters " as they were known.

I knew a woman who could piss her name in the snow, it's all about doing a v for victory shape with her fingers apparently

Unless she was very drunk then she'd end up falling over and/or just pissing on herself
‘Bev’ or ‘Vic’ Is fairly straightforward.
’Eugenie, heir to the throne of Hesse-Hesse-Baden-Wittelsbach’ is better. It requires clever finger work and a full bladder. And a tea break half-way through.
’Swot the video portrayed, I am led to believe.

I used to work with a Doris who once defrosted a car windscreen by squatting over the front of the roof.
Oddly enough, no one else wanted to drive it for a few days.

Dwarf

LE
OP it's time to remember BAOR days. Go out for a reunion with a couple of old mates. Get absolutely bladdered on beer. Wake up during the night and piss in her wardrobe.
She'll never complain about a few drops outside the bowl again.

(This may well be because she's living at her mother's.)

Yokel

LE
I used to work with a Doris who once defrosted a car windscreen by squatting over the front of the roof.
Oddly enough, no one else wanted to drive it for a few days.

That sort of initiative and self reliance made this country great.

Were you sitting inside at the time? Did she have a very full bladder and do a good job of melting the ice? There could be a whole new type of self shot adult material here - "Hello love, can you help me? My windscreen has frozen up".

@Club Swinger,
Shove a plastic straw up your Japs eye, that will keep the piss flow on
the straight and narrow, if that doesn't do the trick, get yourself a funnel,
{just made sure you piss in the wide end of the funnel}

I saw a documentary on the internet the other day where a nice young nurse did that for some fellow. He was all bandaged up from head to toe so the poor chap couldn't reach his willy. She jammed it in quite hard and he was thrashing about a bit. I bet he wishes he went private now rather than NHS.

That sort of initiative and self reliance made this country great.

Were you sitting inside at the time? Did she have a very full bladder and do a good job of melting the ice? There could be a whole new type of self shot adult material here - "Hello love, can you help me? My windscreen has frozen up".
Hi, I'm here to defrost your windscrren-makes a change from fixing the wasching macheenn I suppose!

I saw a documentary on the internet the other day where a nice young nurse did that for some fellow. He was all bandaged up from head to toe so the poor chap couldn't reach his willy. She jammed it in quite hard and he was thrashing about a bit. I bet he wishes he went private now rather than NHS.

I'd love to give that a whirl

Yokel

LE
I’d have married that. And prayed for lots of frosty mornings. Or moved to Lapland.

Any morning could be frosty if you asked for that! It could mean getting the sack from your job as a school bus driver.

Hi, I'm here to defrost your windscrren-makes a change from fixing the wasching macheenn I suppose!

You can fix a washing machine with urine? Really? What about pretending you have been stung by a jellyfish and need a girl to urinate on you? The camera? You are filming a first aid training video.

I'd love to give that a whirl

Are you saying you want a straw inserted in your Snake Eye, or do you want to dress up in a white dress and high heels?

Last edited:

Latest Threads