Spitting Image to Return.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jonwilly, Feb 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not only will it savage the politicians, but think of all the 'celebrity' egos that will get bruised... I can't wait! :twisted:

2. It's got to be worth a shot; I can imagine the steet protests already from those who cannot take any sort of criticism :lol:

Corn.

3. Blair will probably ban it, claiming it's an infringement of the Anti Terrorism laws.

4. This will be brilliant, all that extra P1ss taking out of the politicians and all the Naff Z rate celebs.

I remember this episode, it was quality.

Sparky

5. Yay! I'm too young to have seen the original, but I've seen old clips and the humour is superb. Can't wait! :D

6. About fecking time. I was only just old enougth to watch it, and that ment staying up late. I think I saw the last two episodes. The Spit song at the end of the final episode was such a classic.

Anyone remember the Robo-Queen Mum sketch?

Thinking about it I might have a VHS tape where I recorded a couple of episodes...

7. I loved spitting image

Apparently magie thatcher told her cabinet not to watch it as they would find it deeply personal, but she quite enjoyed it as she was immune to such things.

8. thats the best news i've heard in ages. spitting image was always one of my favourite programmes!
    quality program

9. Most excellent.. a new pope to mock, Peter Snow's sand-pit, I wonder what they'll do to Bin Laden?

Also, I demand a return of Spock and the Anteater! (Or was it an aardvark?)

NTM

10. One, two, a one-two-three-four!

Hold aaaaaa chicken in the air, stick a deck-chair up your nose, buy a jumbo jet and bury all your clothes!

Everybody!

11. Question: with the Wide-Mouth-Frog having such an already gopping caricature of a face, how can they possibly make the puppet look worse?

12. I look forward to an update of the song "I've Never Met A Nice South African", substituting 'West African', 'Albanian', 'Iranian'.

Shouty, over sensitive Muslims being satarised, it'll be fearless fun and free!

13. well, am i the only one to remember that andrew lloyd webber and his spitting image puppet were never seen in the same room at the same time? i think it/they were one and the same! he actually did look identical to his puppet

14. I can just imagine the puppets for a sticky-out-ears-smiler and a wide-mouth-frog...

I'm off out to buy a wide screen telly.