• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spitfire...

There were a whole series of them, all of them very amusing and all of them drifted from my memory with the help of Spitfire and many of its cousins.

Anybody got the rest to revive my flagging memory?

Ever been in a pub in the South East where the walls are covered in bits of German aircraft? West Malling had a cracker. I bet that pleases the Audi tourists.

I've got the bottle opener, complete with Spitfire engine sound! Came with a pint of Spitfire served on HMS Bulwark post Help for Heroes cyclists leaving Dunkirk (no I didn't do the cycle bit).

gobbyidiot said:
Ever been in a pub in the South East where the walls are covered in bits of German aircraft? West Malling had a cracker. I bet that pleases the Audi tourists.
The Startled Saint? Used to drink in there when I was a Staffie at 618 VGS.

There has been a big thread on Arrse in the past on this.

Latest Threads