spitballing.... hows this for an idea chaps?

Male military types only crawl

• Good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea

• have no opinion

• i am a nosy female/civilian and i will tick this option to keep the results accurate

• Total voters
Its been hinted that there should be a Male only crawl and only serving and ex serving misters allowed.

now before the sharp intake of breath from the females and tree huggers..... i will say - organise an all female crawl or a never been in the military crawl - its a free country (unless of course you are: white, hetrosexual, over 18, in full time employment and able bodied)

like i said - its an idea that has been waved in front of me, perhaps because of the location and facilites i can put on the table.

so, i say, post your thoughts and we will see if this idea has legs.....

Rincewind

What are you up to? Males only, with a matelot avatar..... hmmmm :?

Might be a good idea if you can control your enforced bum love bonding ritual desires! :oops:

Rincewind,

reviewing the phots and fall out of these epic runs I can't but help thinking you are entirely correct in contemplating a "sausage" party

Who takes their bird/other birds on a piss up!! Its not the way

Toodlepip

Thegimp

ok i know punting can be annoying but its evening and a different shift is here in the land of arrse

read, comment, vote.

Rincewind

New thought / twist -

If i did organise a male mil only crawl - would it be better if the lists were hidden?

completely done by PM, no poloshirt, no open forum, just pay a tenner turn up and have a good time?

PM me if you have a reply but dont want others to know you are interested.

Rincewind

i think its a good idea Rincewind to be honest. Count me in for definate.

Wherever it was done there would be "normal" women to chat up anyway would there not!!??

be like being back in and going on section urine ups, but with more people!

ArmySurplusSpecial said:

Wherever it was done there would be "normal" women to chat up anyway would there not!!??

Thats the idea yes... no walts, no journos and no maidens (local population accepted)

basically a run ashore with like minded people.

Rincewind

Rincewind said:
ArmySurplusSpecial said:

Thats the idea yes... no walts, no journos and no maidens (local population accepted)

basically a run ashore with like minded people.

Rincewind
Where were you thinking of for a venue?

Newcastle?? festooned with nice laydees who dont care if your military, ex mil or not!!

ill organise bar room golf cards.....

we need 9 pubs!!

last loon i played it with did a hole in one in each bar. and drunk inbetween "holes". hard to do i tell you!

IrishDoris said:
Not all females on here are civvies, tree huggers or c0ck munters.

Some of us are in / have been in the army.
i never said they were. and as pointed out - they can organise a female only crawl.
i am merely responding to demand.

Rincewind

well i thought either Chesterfield again (central to all and good links + cheap accom) assuming the folks who come to the next crawl give the town a thumbs up - or Sheffield (but use our minibus and use chesterfield as base - its 16 miles away) which has two univercitys meaning shed loads of stoooodunts to get amongst (for the single lads) some lapdancing clubs and even a sex club - so cuts told me.

thoughts....

like the sound of the golf game though.... how do you play?

Rincewind

Rincewind said:
well i thought either Chesterfield again (central to all and good links + cheap accom) assuming the folks who come to the next crawl give the town a thumbs up - or Sheffield (but use our minibus and use chesterfield as base - its 16 miles away) which has two univercitys meaning shed loads of stoooodunts to get amongst (for the single lads) some lapdancing clubs and even a sex club - so cuts told me.

thoughts....

Rincewind
Should be up for that,any sort of time frame sorted/thought of yet?

Rincewind said:

Rincewind
You pick 9 pubs, each one is classed as a "hole". Each pub is given a par. 3-5 usually. Each player has a card with the name of the hole and the resultant number of "strokes" it takes to drink ones beer. Down in one is classed as a "hole in one", 1 break loses a stroke etc etc.

The player with the lowest score in the last hole is the winner (and usually the drunkest)

Each played hole must be witnessed by another person, this means that usually the first drink in each pub will be the competition shot, and then normal non matchplay drinks will be taken in a relaxed fashion in between holes!!

the result is a lot of beer, puke and mess......... but its good for giggles!! :lol:

Time frame = PM me with suggested dates. i can do tomorrow or in 3 years time (good thing about being the XO and key holder)

this golf game is a winner.... i like it.

Seriously i can facilitate an all male mil crawl/run ashore

i need you to tell me when the majority of you are "in theater" and have got some wedge to play with.

Also - those who said "bad idea" let me know why by PM

Rincewind

Latest Threads