Spine Race 2017

I know it is a bit early but I've just ventured outside and it is bloody minging. The sort of minging that I like other people to suffer whilst i eat crumpets and drink tea.

Anyway I struggled home and saw an announcement that the organisers are doing a summer race as well so we will get a double dose of moving lentils on an OS map.

More info here:-

Spine Race | MONTANE® SPINE® FUSION & FLARE

HHH

GCM
At the minute 4 out of the top 10 male finishers in 2016 are scheduled to start in 2017 including Eoin Keith (1) & Pavel Paloncey (2)
Although that could change nearer the start time.

Spine Race | 2017 Race Rosters

Diary suitably marked up ... good luck to all who compete ... I shall again be following with admiration .

Got a bit of spare time over the next week or so and might even venture out to see a bit of the race 'live'. I might be a bit confused if real live humans run past me and not giant blobs though.

I was hoping to get over to Edale for the start of the main race but have only just realised that they have staggered the starts over Saturday and Sunday. Bugger.

I was hoping to get over to Edale for the start of the main race but have only just realised that they have staggered the starts over Saturday and Sunday. Bugger.
Yep. I have plans for the weekend of 21st/22nd and figured that I could fit in willing the last guys home on the Saturday morning...

Latest Threads