Spine Race 2015

sapold

Old-Salt
As a member has suggested that anyone who has been involved with this event, should maybe start a fresh thread for the 2015 race -here it is.
Dave.

Is Mogadon having another go? I see there is a Baxter at 225 - was that his surname? I started to look at last year's thread, but the early stages are a bit toe-curling for anyone who followed the glory of that thread in full as it evolved, and spent an inordinate time logging on to the race site itself.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Is Mogadon having another go? I see there is a Baxter at 225 - was that his surname? I started to look at last year's thread, but the early stages are a bit toe-curling for anyone who followed the glory of that thread in full as it evolved, and spent an inordinate time logging on to the race site itself.
No not Baxter he registered as Funtley but that's not his name.

Thought Megalogmong died bravely saving the universe from the Emperor Mong the Mirthless.

He could still be out there .... from a post of mine on the " Types of ARRSE Flounce " thread earlier today ...

I found the departure of BryanTheMegalodon a little worrying but highly amusing ... was his the " Gentlemanly Act Flounce " following the example of Titus Oates or did he just disappear into a bog or mist during his un-epic effort following a constructive and then destructive series of posts as part of his build up to the 2014 Spine Race .

I do not think he has posted since ... he could still be out there on the Pennine Way ... looking for the CP1 or giving him the benefit of the doubt CP2 .

Excepting Pavel Paloncy No111,who does the collective reckon is going to do well in this years race?

A polite request to all please let us not allow this to thread descend into a Brianthemegladon (or whatever he calls himself these days) kicking contest (though he deserves it) as it was far more interesting last year once he had dropped out.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Edited for accuracy.

From memory, having spent mega-bucks on the lightest equipment he could find, he just managed to stagger to the end of stage 1.

Classic...

Wordsmith
Oh indeed and it costs a mint to enter. I'm hoping to see some parts of the race this year, not told my boyfriend yet though.

He is back as keith the pterodactyl or somesuch.

sapold

Old-Salt
Who's calling who an 'Old bugger'. I'm on the starting line with a bit of luck. that's all I'm saying for now. As for the OP frequently mentioned, I don't think he up for it this time. His name is not on the Roster anyway.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Who's calling who an 'Old bugger'. I'm on the starting line with a bit of luck. that's all I'm saying for now. As for the OP frequently mentioned, I don't think he up for it this time. His name is not on the Roster anyway.
Well he didn't use his real name last time but such humiliation should've put him off.

I'm calling you an old bugger. That's all you're getting though. PERSEC, you understand. If you hunt me down, I've no chance of running away fast enough so you can't give me a shoeing for the cheek.

Latest Threads