Spiderman 2

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Aug 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you haven't seen it then do. It's wonderful escapism with style. The cartoon 'formula' remains but there are plenty of 'issues' left over from the first film and some nice twists and turns. Was it my imagination or was the passion a little cooler between Pete and MJ since the real-life passion between Maguire and Dunst has disappeared? Either way it's still best on the big screen and the deliciously-grubby newspaper editor is back and better than ever.

It prompted me to dig out the DVD of the first film and I'd forgotten how good it is. Spidey's upside-down kiss with Mary-Jane is one of the most heart-stoppingly sexy kisses in movie history.

2. aarrrrggggghhhhhh You old romantic :|

3. Ahem..less of the old! I defy you not to get tingles when you watch that scene.

4. I'd shoot my web fluid over Dunst any day.
    Sorry, that wasn't called for, was it? :D

5. In that vein Bigbart I was horrified to notice in Spiderman 2 that Dunst's chest had started to migrate suspiciously close to her knees :(

6. I haven't seen it yet. I'm horrified! 8O And people have said it's better than the original!!!