• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spider Badge/Patch?

Afternoon folks,

I've got a weird looking patch, dont know if its authentic or just made up. Its a black spider on a square piece of green cloth.

Anybody help me?

Does it look like this?

Also available on a green background... formation patch of the 81st West African Division.

Yeah i have no way of uploading a picture, and i cant find one on google either.

Yeah its got white backing, thick-ish material, just like any other patch you get issued.
It is fairly big 2 inches by 2 inches.

Sorry im a bit vague.

Oh well..lol...its not that then!

I know the Germans used a spider for some of there U-boat crews..but if I remember, its a silver/gray spider on a shield shape. So again, no bloody use!..lol

It will be almost impossible to find out what patch this is without a picture, I reckon.
It sounds like a unit patch of some sort, worn on a shoulder but just imagine how many would be in exinstance!
No, need a piccy, matey takeme..

Latest Threads