Spice Girls - The Musical!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jun 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yep just when you thought it was safe to go to a west end theatre, this happens!

The Spice Girls are ready for their big West End first night. The women behind Girl Power will all be at the world premiere of Viva Forever which, I can reveal, will open at the Piccadilly Theatre in December, well before Christmas. Producers for both shows could not be contacted for comment last night Viva Forever, created by Judy Craymer, the powerhouse behind Mamma Mia!, and award-winning funny lady Jennifer Saunders, will feature around 16 numbers associated with the Spice Girls line-up Ginger, Baby, Posh, Sporty and Scary.

Oh and it's from the daily wail on line!
  2. When were the spice girls ever muscial?

Or is it just a wood chipper on stage, as 100 cats and iron bars are thrown in to the hopper?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Baby Spice always did it for me!
  4. Did what?
    Did she swallow?;-)
  5. If the actress' playing Scary and Ginger lez out on stage I might be tempted.
  6. I'd rather see Spice Girls- the fucking funeral.

Untalented bitches.
  7. Is there a scene when they take it up the wrong un from music producers in exchange for fame?
  8. Scary Spice is on telly down here. Very tasty. Can't understand a fucking word she says, but lovely tits.

mel b.jpg
  9. Fucks sake.

She was once quite pretty:

Looks like she's piece by piece cultivating the Bride of Wildenstein look:

Titties are by P.I.P., i.e. condemned.
  10. You also have to remember that she let Eddie Murphy throw one up her and he is into chicks with dicks.
  11. Dear Me. In that case, Prosecution Rests. I suppose Australia was really the only option, given the extensive circumstances.
  12. I feel really dirty about asking, but I`m doing it for others. Photographic evidence?
  13. Fuck off, you'd smash her. Or is ARRSE filling up with fussy shirtlifters?
  14. She is aging better than Geri though.. halliwell1.jpg