spetnez vs green berat

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by brighton hippy, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ON bravo last night completely barking hours worth of TV.
    slighty fat spams in loads of gear who may or may not be ex green berats.
    vs two gaunt and very nails sounding if not completely insane russians.

mad drills comparing grenades throw grenade then run away.
    the ballistic knife got an airing.

The russians won :D
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

did they do their throwing the sharpened entrenching tool at the target while leaping off a trampoline trick?
  3. no strangly the Green Berats were floating about with entrenching tools.
    while the spetnez had there ballistic knife.
  4. Watched it. Thought the 'Spetsnaz' were completely insane. Deserved to win imho :D
  5. Excellent series, with the William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu episode my personal favourite. :D 8)

The Samurai vs Viking was a load of b0llocks, though. :roll:
  6. BH are you referring to Khazakstani, mankini wearing SFSG Green Borats?
  7. Can't wait for the next one, sounds totally ridiculous:- Pirate Vs Knight.
  8. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight! :twisted:
  9. The lance from the knight'll do the job while Blackbeard is busy sorting the wooden leg out! :twisted:
  10. OK, they were sh1t gats, but the flintlock, blunderbus etc were still firearms. It will come down to speed and firepower; if the knight's armour can't stop the pirate's rounds, it's just so much dead weight. :wink:
  11. Aye, agreed. Just love to see how they portray this pirate in the reconstructions :D
  12. ?

How are you going to cut your victims' ears off?
  13. Pussy! Real men BITE them off! :D
  14. Yes, I'm well aware that Real Men bite Pussy, but ...

I find that the sight of blood dripping down one's chin gave the chaps the impression that one had been injured ... not good for morale. Besides, it's quicker with a knife (can also drill a hole through the ear with a knife (to add it to the string)) which means more time to accumulate victims :D
  15. I waiting for something more realistic like skinheads V obvious but unexpectedly useful homosexuals.