Speshul 'limpics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WO2.Ghandi, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So it's started 'n we'll see lots of inspirational people overcoming adversity...
    But sod that, an opportunity to laugh at other people's misfortune is much more entertaining - any suggestions for events that'd be truer to the Arrse ethos?

My proposals to get the ball rolling:

Wheelchair pole vault.
    100m window lick.
    Paraplegic triple jump, or hop, hop & hop.
    The Down's 400m relay - melting ice cream cone to replace baton.
  2. You are one sick puppy taking the piss out of disabled people many of whom have lost limbs while serving their country,

but as this is the NAAFI I would really like to see the wheelchair 100M hurdles,
    tholidamide javelin,
    dwarf throwing,
    wheelchair jousting,
    blind boxing could be entertaining, if the ref gets too close
    100m hurdles for the elephantitis to the gonads catagory
    wheelchair 10m springboard diving.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know who he is.
  4. Frankie Boyle is one of the least funny "comedians" on the circuit, as witnessed by the canning of his series last year and the poor attendance at his last tour. His jokes are old and dated (Princess Di jokes were funny ten years ago), that combined with the fact that he looks to have a touch of the mong about him as well.

anyway, if you click on that link and scroll down, you will find this one, some fit bird in a tiny bikini on a beach. altogether more pleasing on the eye.

Jennifer Nicole Lee strips to tiny two-piece to mix up her workout regime with a beachside game of catch | Mail Online
  5. Ok so he's a cunt but the Saudi joke made me laugh and I don't care!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I love the fact that people are getting upset about Boyle's tweets, FFS.

Surely to see a tweet you have to follow someone or look up their site? Do these sad fucks actually spend their time surfing the internet looking for things to get outraged about?
  7. Yes.
  8. ''Apparently the Saudi Arabian Paralympic team is mainly thieves''

Frankie Boyle is a twat, but that's still funny.

Incidentally, the Special Olympics is not the same as the Paralympics.
  9. Yup, I see a lot of that, I follow Al Murray on twitter as I don't mind his comedy stuff and he's an interesting bloke with his WW2 history knowledge. He gets quite a lot of trolls trying to bait him though which I think is unfair, why seek him out purposefully just to give him shit? If you don't like him and what he does then just don't go on his page or watch his stuff. He's a good sport about it and politely tells them to jog on, but even so the comments are a bit needless.
  10. Good luck to them. lost for words.....

I will not read a paper or watch live TV , until......

Instead, listen to Geoffrey Household's 'Rogue Male'.

Now there is a sniper:

Oh, for all the scenario he has an eye out.......

BBC Radio 4 Extra - Geoffrey Household - Rogue Male
    • Like Like x 1