Spent criminal conviction

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Terry22, Jan 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. after leaving the army at the age of 22 I was jailed for a period of 12 months for a fight I was involved in. The conviction was 13 years ago and is now spent, can I now join the TA?
  2. If I say no, you aren't going to hit me are you?
  3. why would you not be able to join if the conviction is spent?
  4. msr

    msr LE

  5. I was arrsing around. The relevant legislation is Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. http://www.crb.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=313
  6. 12 months for a fight seems a bit extreme even for 13 years ago.

    Come on, what really happened?