Spending too much time on ARRSE? Pay a bird to slap you.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Oct 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. The amount of shit I get for browsing this site, I think to get me productive my work mates, best pals. Misses and family would have to kick fuck out of me to get me to do something other than read everything on here? No idea why I spend my days sifting through the daily shit on here?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Because you are sad, friendless, and unloved? Just a theory, obviously.
  4. I just think I don't put my phone down enough! Having minimal apps only Arrse on here really, it's all I seem to do

Very rarely use the actual browser to scan ARRSE
  5. When i saw the title of the thread I thought it was Sluggy advertising for her new civvy business.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. So my small ad in the newsagents window that read "Slapper wanted".............
  7. What sort of inadequate loser has to pay a woman to slap him? I can get slapped for free anytime I want, they're even queueing up to do it!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I would prefer to employ a woman to suck me off every time I come here......only problem is, she would suck me dry 5 times over.
  9. When you realise you're spending too long on ARRSE, you should go and give a bird a good hard spanking, sometimes with a butt-plug up her, sometimes not.

Same principle only less gay.
  10. "Slapper wanted" is a concept I can work with, the idea that there might be such a thing as an "unwanted slapper" I find is slightly disturbing, quite possible in Brighton though!