Spending The Banks Money

#1
My bank has decided to refund me all £115 of bank charges they ripped from my clenched fist for going over drawn.
It's ear marked for fun, what should I blow it on?


P.S Checked out this .
 
#2
As long as you spend it wisely on women and alcohol spend as you see fit dear chap!

And if you need any help.........
 
#3
Send it to me and I can assure you that it will be invested wisely to ensure you get a good return on your money*



*be aware that investments in ds enterprises will probably go down and you will see very little, if anything, of your money again
 
#6
army-hopeful said:
Remember you can only claim SIX years back - not twenty five as some people tried on whilst i was there.
Your ONE of THEM!!!!!!!!!

Big shame really, I was always going over when I was student I could have got few hundred off the bank :(
 
#7
Dear Mr LV Harley.

You have been selected from a special client list to take part in a fantastic investment opportunity in Nigeria. PM me for a life changing opportunity!!!

Your friend
 
#8
I'm pretty lucky i go overdrawn but don't get charged for it. And that was lucky when i had to get new glasses and the car service done in the same month.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Hypno85 said:
I'm pretty lucky i go overdrawn but don't get charged for it. And that was lucky when i had to get new glasses and the car service done in the same month.
OK - so you are letting the B(w)ank manager shaft you; of course you have different treatment to normal peeps. 8)
 
#10
Auld-Yin said:
Hypno85 said:
I'm pretty lucky i go overdrawn but don't get charged for it. And that was lucky when i had to get new glasses and the car service done in the same month.
OK - so you are letting the B(w)ank manager shaft you; of course you have different treatment to normal peeps. 8)
Well said, us plebs need to re-learn how to stand up for our selves. That was my new years resolution (that and to reduce the amount of porn I watch).
 
#11
I got £580 of the bank, after paying off the overdraft had £200, to spend on beer!!!

Got another claim in for £3000, (this includes compound interest and costs etc)! that sould pay some of the mortgage off!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#12
Dear Lord Von Harley. As a true member of the British aristocracy, I know that you will be of a generous and charitable nature.
My poor little girl, who is pale and wan, is badly in need of an operation to save her life. Now, being penurious myself I can't help her, but a fine upstanding chap such as yourself may surely be able to help us.
If you could just see her, the tears trickling down her pale cheeks, the look of hope in her eyes when she gazes adoringly at me, her saviour, the one person that she should be able to rely on. It is heartbreaking knowing I can't help her. Damn this crippling war wound that left me unable to earn the monies needed. In the service of my country, which now refuses to aid me, and to give comfort and hope to my little girl

I feel sure you will let your heart guide you, and know that by merely giving some money that you can afford, you will have dramatically changed the life of two people for the better.



How else is she to get her tits enlarged?
 
#13
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Dear Lord Von Harley. As a true member of the British aristocracy, I know that you will be of a generous and charitable nature.
My poor little girl, who is pale and wan, is badly in need of an operation to save her life. Now, being penurious myself I can't help her, but a fine upstanding chap such as yourself may surely be able to help us.
If you could just see her, the tears trickling down her pale cheeks, the look of hope in her eyes when she gazes adoringly at me, her saviour, the one person that she should be able to rely on. It is heartbreaking knowing I can't help her. Damn this crippling war wound that left me unable to earn the monies needed. In the service of my country, which now refuses to aid me, and to give comfort and hope to my little girl

I feel sure you will let your heart guide you, and know that by merely giving some money that you can afford, you will have dramatically changed the life of two people for the better.



How else is she to get her tits enlarged?
Send her to my castle and I will tell her what I told all my past misteresses.

"If you swallow your boobs will get bigger"

I should really open a clinic on Harley St.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#14
Oh, believe me, she does swallow. Gulp and gargle.


But, as she works for 'Help the Aged' (naturally) you may be far too young for this sweet 22 year old maiden. best she sticks with me, who is non-demanding and frail.
 
#15
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Oh, believe me, she does swallow. Gulp and gargle.


But, as she works for 'Help the Aged' (naturally) you may be far too young for this sweet 22 year old maiden. best she sticks with me, who is non-demanding and frail.
I can't remember the last time I had a sweet 22 year old maid bounching on my knee and serving my every whim.
I may have to either trade in the good Lady or hire a young aupair (we have no kids and I think the other half may smell a rat).
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
Do what I do. Fantasise!!!

Or have a day out in Ipswich.
 
#17
Ipswich holds to many bad memories for me .......

Do you think I will be able to adopt a 22yr old Russian serving wench for £115?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#18
Absolutely! We have a Immigration Reception centre here. Was a barracks, but assume immigration more imortant than defence. Anyway, it's full of those you describe and desire.
 
#20
Not a member of that forum, could you simply cut and paste the relevant info into here?

Definitely can't go for all charges in your past, the law actually states only going back a maximum of six years, and now that this has become such an issue, banks are well aware of what the customer is basically entitled to. Don't bother trying to get more than six years, you'll merely extend the time spent writing letters about it as the bank will just refuse your request.

The best way to deal with it is to write the letter to your bank, stating how much you want (remember, last SIX years), and say that if they don't pay up within whatever the current time scale is (something like 10 working days) then you'll take them to court.

The big thing is to say you'll take them to court - they'll pay up no problem as soon as you mention court.
 

Latest Threads

Top