• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spelling Lessons

With the sudden influx of cheesers with head dobbers who claim they have asparagus or some other mad made up infliction, I have decided to give lessons in spelling.

It's totally free from me. I have enough chockerlit and cake already. A small donation to Hols4Heroes will suffice.

Please scribble your name after this post if you wish to sign up. You know it's for the best and it will stop hurting my eyes when I try to read your drivel.

Many thanks.

Dale T xx

ฉันคิดว่าฉันคือการสะกดคำขอบคุณครับ

my sun is on Ritalin. he is ateteen and is on the rejistur for fisting a pit po knee infrunt of a myner. his fillypeno gurlfriend is 16 and eggspecting a baybee. he is lucking at the royale lojistc cur as a dryvur. kan he get a flat from da armee wen he dus his trayning so he can luck after dem. also does the armee have a kresh on camp if his laydee wants to go to bingo or da pub in the day wiff other wyffes. he got twenny wonne on his Baarb thinggy testt in da rekruiting offace in chatum.

ฉันคิดว่าฉันคือการสะกดคำขอบคุณครับ
Tại sao các bạn gõ bằng tiếng Thái và tiếng Việt không?

I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It highlights for my review
Mistakes I cannot sea.

I ran this poem thru it
I'm sure your pleased to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker told me sew.

A checker is a bless sing,
It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
And aides me when eye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen
Eye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling
Is checked with such grate flare,
Their are know fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should bee proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting want too pleas.

Dale the (army) pensioner!

Get the cats and cardies ready....

What is an acting LCPL clerk's pension after 22 anyway?
Why would I want a cat? I've got the sexiest dog in NATO.

I was actually looking at cardies in a free catalogue thingy the other day. Of course, as you are 15, you only look at the half nekked ladies in their bra and pants and touch yourself. Obviously whilst thinking of me.

Latest Threads