Speeding?

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Conor123, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, stupid thing i know i didnt see the camera i was doin 42 in a 30 zone on a provisional(50 cc) and im going in March as a Driver in the Royal Logistics Corps, i should be getting 3 points and a £60 fine, will this effect my career?
    Thanks!

2. 12 MPH over the top could incur a bit more, not sure but it could be a bit heftier than 3pts

3. msr

msr LE

Spelling the name of your future regiment incorrectly may do so...

4. No. You'll be a master Driver in 17 years!

5. And I didnt even see that!

6. Wasn't that right?

7. Nope. Look it up.

8. Royal Logistic Corps?

9. psstt! rlc= ROYAL LOGISTICAL CORPS

10. Red Lipstick Corps :D

11. sharkie??

DRIVER
    Royal Logistic Corps

Soldier

Drives and maintains an assortment of vehicles, including load-carrying trucks, fuel and water tankers, trailers and rough-terrain forklift trucks

12. Just to make sure, it wont effect my career?

13. Y's'all are c&nts. Tell the boy the correct answer or how will he learn. RLC = Royal Logistic Corps

Didnt see the camera? Its that F&ckin big square yellow thing. Not only were you speeding in a built up area but you were also driving without due care and attention.

It should affect you career but probably wont. Are you sure you aren't cut out to be cannon fodder?

14. No it was raining heavily and my visor was steamed up and covered in rain and i was clearing it, i know i should have stopped to do it but it was night and the roads were empty.

15. How the fcuk did you get it to go 42mph?

You had better start asking your recruiter really. I guess that with the amount of people currently applying they can afford to be a bit more selective about these things.