Speeding driver or fat chav?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by devilish, Jun 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Speeding driver or fat chav?

Both.

2. What do they mean "suspected" he was either driving at that speed or he wasn't are they going to come back and say sorry our mistake he was only going at 20mph

3. Fat and rather curious looking chav; what's that thing I'm thinking about, yes the ignition switch. I believe it stops the engine :evil:

4. So the car had a fault with the accelerator, the gear system (I am not sure about autos, but I think you can put them in to neutral whilst driving, at the very least you can put them in to 2nd or 3rd gear only which would have slowed him down a bit) and with the brakes, as they stopped working.

None of which has shown up in two inspections of his car?

Rubbish.

He could have stopped the car or at the very least kept the speed lower than 130mph!!!!!

Edit to add.

Either that or he couldn't lift his fat foot of the accelerator pedal and a coke can or big mac or something had wedged under the brake pedal.

5. Obviously his car didn't have a handbrake :roll:

6. So if your brakes fail, you accelerate until you reach a speed of 130mph?

Right......:roll:

7. Automatics can be put into neutral or gears 2 or 3, whilst driving. This is claerly just a fat chav with no sense. Did he think just SAYING there was a fault would get him off? Fool.

8. Maybe he should have flown the flag OUTSIDE the car.

9. Yup! 1st click = ignition off; 2nd click = steering lock, or did he not know that? He is a fat brain-dead chav, and the cnut is certainly trying it on!

10. Scay to thin that he is actually a lorry driver. Shouldn't they know some things about motor vehicles

11. must have been a bad crash by the looks of his face !!!!!

12. Fat, ignorant, time wasting, speeding chimp trying to pull a fast one (badly), although if he get's hold of Lee Bowyer's lawyer...

13. FAT, LYING, BLONDE DYED HAIR, RUST BUCKET BMW DRIVING, OXYGEN THEIVEING CNUT WITH A MATCHING MIROWAVE FOOD AND MACDONALDS EATING WIFE/ COUNCIL TAX DODGING LIVE IN 'BIRD'........ETC, ETC,ETC

ahh, thats better.