Speed display units Blandford Camp

Has anyone noticed the new speed display units on Blandford Camp. As per usual the the Royal Corp has spent a vast amount of money on kit that does not work, let me explain.....

No matter how fast I drive past these things, it keeps telling me that I am only doing 20MPH when blatantley in every dirt bike I ride I have been doing over 60MPH!!

I have since been to the local bike club dealership and spent loads of cash in making sure my speedo is correctly calibrated, which I am now assured it is. I went for one final test run this morning at nearly broke the sound barrier going through it and guess what..................20MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of money!!

Over and Out.

The Orginal Dirt Bike Rider!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a wah? I'll bite anyway:

It displays the speed limit and the fact that you're breaking it. Not what speed you're doing.

T0sser.

Oh I never thought of that! Ill go and test that out now with another lap of camp!

Beware of Speeding Dirt Bikes!!

The Original Dirt Bike Rider.

Happy Riding!

Duh !
Fall on your head mate?
My missus did the same thing with the MOT place in Charlton Marshall. There is a neon sign that indicates the next free MOT slot. Once she piped up "That clocks always fast..."

I thought you signals types were supposed to be intelligent :roll:

dirt_bike_rider said:
Has anyone noticed the new speed display units on Blandford Camp. As per usual the the Royal Corp has spent a vast amount of money on kit that does not work, let me explain.....

No matter how fast I drive past these things, it keeps telling me that I am only doing 20MPH when blatantley in every dirt bike I ride I have been doing over 60MPH!!

I have since been to the local bike club dealership and spent loads of cash in making sure my speedo is correctly calibrated, which I am now assured it is. I went for one final test run this morning at nearly broke the sound barrier going through it and guess what..................20MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of money!!

Over and Out.

The Orginal Dirt Bike Rider!!!!!!!!!!!
M0ng!!!

the_guru said:
My missus did the same thing with the MOT place in Charlton Marshall.
I thought you signals types were supposed to be intelligent
Guru said his Missus, no suggestion that SHE was intelligent 8O

:wink: