Speed cameras? Now Anti food and drink cameras!

#1
The latest money cash cow for HMG.

Daily Hate

Camera's for speeding, road tax evasion, number plate recognition and now............ mobile phones, smoking, eating and drinking.

And of course these are for 'Road Safety' ........ NOT!
 
#3
Baldrick66 said:
The latest money cash cow for HMG.

Daily Hate

Camera's for speeding, road tax evasion, number plate recognition and now............ mobile phones, smoking, eating and drinking.

And of course these are for 'Road Safety' ........ NOT!

Excellent, now when i see a camera i won't know whether to put my roll down, chuck my coffee out the window, put my tab out or hit the brakes. How damn confusing.
 
#4
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
 
#5
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Yes, and neither can you put your make up on...
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
Can I get done for flicking the bird at cameras?
 
#7
interesting article here that says only 17% of those convicted of carrying a knife were actually locked up ...
article here
I wonder how many would have been given heavy fines/sent down if they had been sitting in a car when the knife was spotted?
 
#8
rabid_hamster said:
interesting article here that says only 17% of those convicted of carrying a knife were actually locked up ...
article here
I wonder how many would have been given heavy fines/sent down if they had been sitting in a car when the knife was spotted?
Target at one thousand yards, in your own time carry on!!
 
#12
Chuzu said:
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
msr said:
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Yes, and neither can you put your make up on...
Why would i want to put make up on?
Because I'm not going out with you until you do.
well thats good because im a man and i dont want to go out with you.
That's a shame. I was proper looking forward to an evening's dogging in Asda's car park.
 
#13
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
msr said:
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Yes, and neither can you put your make up on...
Why would i want to put make up on?
Because I'm not going out with you until you do.
well thats good because im a man and i dont want to go out with you.
That's a shame. I was proper looking forward to an evening's dogging in Asda's car park.
Anti-dogging cameras mate, move on.
 
#14
Well im fucked cos now i drive a wagon and how do i read me paper eat a bacon sarnie look in the AtoZ and light a fag now probably get an instant ban.
 
#15
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
msr said:
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Yes, and neither can you put your make up on...
Why would i want to put make up on?
Because I'm not going out with you until you do.
well thats good because im a man and i dont want to go out with you.
That's a shame. I was proper looking forward to an evening's dogging in Asda's car park.
Even MDN would turn down a nights dogging with you
 
#16
ark-angel said:
Well im fucked cos now i drive a wagon and how do i read me paper eat a bacon sarnie look in the AtoZ and light a fag now probably get an instant ban.
I think tinted windows are they way forward
 
#17
SparkySteve said:
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
Chuffit said:
Chuzu said:
msr said:
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Yes, and neither can you put your make up on...
Why would i want to put make up on?
Because I'm not going out with you until you do.
well thats good because im a man and i dont want to go out with you.
That's a shame. I was proper looking forward to an evening's dogging in Asda's car park.
Anti-dogging cameras mate, move on.
Does this also mean I can't nosh the dog off in the car, whilst eating a Junior Whopper/Bucket of KFC/Big Mac * whilst smerking a biffter and drinking my rollercola from the bottle and picking my nose?

It's my car. I pay the tax on it. I've been living in it (almost) for the last few days (if spending time on the M6 counts).

Who are these people to tell me I can't fill it full of crap, used tissues, dead men, empty pop bottles and BK wrappers?
 
#19
Chuzu said:
Does this mean i cant shave in the car anymore?
Anything below the waist will still be ok :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ObnoxiousJockGit Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 29
TaffJ Travel 23
Berlin_104s Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 51

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads