• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Speed camera boss caught doing 102mph

Sorry, it has taken so long to bring this to ArRSe.... I have only just finished laughing :D

tom riall, was (in his own words) concentrating on the road, not his speed when he was flashed at 102 on the A14 near Newmarket.

This c0ck earns £150 grand per year, but claims that losing his licence would cause him hardship... and even his children would lose their spots at some private school.

Unlucky cnutybollox. You were speeding, pay the piper.

Anyway back to laughing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6233056.ece

A senior executive at Britain’s biggest speed camera firm was banned from driving for six months today after he admitted travelling at more than 100mph.

Tom Riall, 49, was apprehended by police officers when they recorded him driving at 102.92mph on the A14 near Newmarket, in Suffolk.

Mr Riall is head of Serco’s home affairs division, which has installed and managed speed cameras at more than 4,000 sites around Britain since 1992.

He was fined and banned from driving at Sudbury magistrates court today after his third speeding offence in two years. “I accept the decision of the court. I recognise that speeding is not acceptable and regret what I did,” he said outside court. “My speed was excessive and I’ve made a full apology.
If only he'd been caught on one of his own cameras.

Fallschirmjager said:
I've been flashed on my bike (Specialized not Kawasaki). Who can claim that distinction!
Me, quite a few times with one camera and once with another. Although Orbea, not a Speccy.

Latest Threads