Speed camera boss caught doing 102mph

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, May 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry, it has taken so long to bring this to ArRSe.... I have only just finished laughing :D

tom riall, was (in his own words) concentrating on the road, not his speed when he was flashed at 102 on the A14 near Newmarket.

This c0ck earns £150 grand per year, but claims that losing his licence would cause him hardship... and even his children would lose their spots at some private school.

Unlucky cnutybollox. You were speeding, pay the piper.

Anyway back to laughing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

2. PMSL!!! good enuf for ya cuntybollox!!!

3. I bet the slimy fucker gets off a ban though!

4. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6233056.ece

If only he'd been caught on one of his own cameras.

5. I've been flashed on my bike (Specialized not Kawasaki). Who can claim that distinction!

6. Me, quite a few times with one camera and once with another. Although Orbea, not a Speccy.

7. I was going uphill though.

Honest! :)