speed anti flash spray

The phrase "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" springs to mind.

Happy lawbreaking

edited to add:

knob

BELKY said:
i have bought this stuff from www.flashbuster.co.uk does anyone know if theyve got away with the double flash with this sprayed on their reg plate. for £25.00 its a bit of protection for that time when you go o fcuk. i surpose we all need that
belky
Get caught with it and you are in deep, deep sh1t - and well deserved too.

How about stop doing 40mph outside hospitals, schools and RTC hot spots. Oh and when your on the motorway be a good kitten and don't drive in your bubble. Instead look at the road ahead from far distance to near. Assess the road for hazards and other traffic (and speed cameras) then if you really must, adjust your speed accordingy taking into account your own driving ability and the performance of your vehicle and tyres.

Dont get me started on road surfaces!

Editted to add.

Watching Top Gear and reading Max Power does not make you a good driver. Nor does driving an MG ZR mean you have a performance vehicle.

Try not to hit my kids while speeding through my estate Belky or the Oh' fcuk you will be saying will have nothing to do with speed cameras.

Try setting off a little earlier on your journey then there's no need to speed and cheaper than paying £25.

Oh! by the way i believe this doesn't work on UK plates either. If not "what a fcuking mug"

Try setting off a little earlier on your journey then there's no need to speed and cheaper than paying £25.

Oh! by the way i believe this doesn't work on UK plates either. If not "what a fcuking mug"

BELKY said:
i have bought this stuff from www.flashbuster.co.uk does anyone know if theyve got away with the double flash with this sprayed on their reg plate. for £25.00 its a bit of protection for that time when you go o fcuk. i surpose we all need that
belky
The more intelligent members of arrse would have asked that question before buying a can...........

BELKY said:
belky
Seen it before and talking to people who have used it - Its CR@P and don't work. You've just wasted £25.

BT. :thumbdown:

I think you're all being a little hard on him. Hey Belky, I have a can of anti tax disk spray, if you're interested PM me.. £25 per can...

Also... replacement tyre tread spray at £35 per can.

Magic beans: £45 per can.

Belky if you leave a rolled up hivis vest on the back shelf of your chav mobile everybody thinks you are the police,and speed camera's will not work,but don't tell any one

I've got a couple of spare tins of monster co.ck spray, it's really great stuff, guaranteed to work 100%

I'll let you have both tins for 40 Euro.

Then when you go speeding through town avoiding all the speed cameras the chicas will drool all over you and your hot motor and you can bang their brains out with your new monster co.ck.

Up in the loft I've got a cloak of invisibility...... but that's going to cost you 200 if you want it.

I've got some 'no crap' in a can, its just right for spraying into the faces of people trying to advertise their products........can I sell them on your site ? I'll let you have some for nothing.......right in the chops !

The_Dragoon said:
I've got some 'no crap' in a can, its just right for spraying into the faces of people trying to advertise their products........can I sell them on your site ? I'll let you have some for nothing.......right in the chops !
keep sniffing the glue buddy it may make things clearer!!!!

Aww come on guys, leave the poor deluded chav gimp alone, it's not his fault that he is a bit on the thick side. Imagine thinking that that stuff really works. Mind you only idiots that drive too fast would even think it has some benefits.

The only benefits is that he didn't waste £25 on having to buy MacDonalds and sit in a car park somewhere throwing his rubbish out of the window while sat next to a bin with his engine running.

What a RESOL :thumbdown:

This stuff was openly on sale at The London Air Show in Earls Court last summer. They had their own stand and advertising flyers (no pun intended).

If it's illegal then how come they could sell it like that?

And why at an air show? Beats me.

I bought 40 cans but it's a bsatard trying to fly at 8' above the ground between the lamp-posts and phone wires looking for a speed camera just so I can see if it works.

to be really constructive-go to the Institute of Advanced Motorists website www.iam.org.

You can get trained by them for £85 quid (£79 of which can be refunded using your Standard Learning Credit-it works I did it!)

so for 16 quid you become a MUCH better driver, save £30 a year on AA membership (IAM annual cost £12 - do the maths) and between 20 and 25% on your car insurance.

talk about a no-brainer.

edited to add - and my fuel consump improved by 10% as well after doing the IAM training and test.