speed anti flash spray

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BELKY, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have bought this stuff from www.flashbuster.co.uk does anyone know if theyve got away with the double flash with this sprayed on their reg plate. for £25.00 its a bit of protection for that time when you go o fcuk. i surpose we all need that
    belky

2. The phrase "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" springs to mind.

Happy lawbreaking

edited to add:

knob

3. Or just don't speed.....

4. Get caught with it and you are in deep, deep sh1t - and well deserved too.

5. How about stop doing 40mph outside hospitals, schools and RTC hot spots. Oh and when your on the motorway be a good kitten and don't drive in your bubble. Instead look at the road ahead from far distance to near. Assess the road for hazards and other traffic (and speed cameras) then if you really must, adjust your speed accordingy taking into account your own driving ability and the performance of your vehicle and tyres.

Dont get me started on road surfaces!

Editted to add.

Watching Top Gear and reading Max Power does not make you a good driver. Nor does driving an MG ZR mean you have a performance vehicle.

6. Try not to hit my kids while speeding through my estate Belky or the Oh' fcuk you will be saying will have nothing to do with speed cameras.

7. Try setting off a little earlier on your journey then there's no need to speed and cheaper than paying £25.

Oh! by the way i believe this doesn't work on UK plates either. If not "what a fcuking mug"

8. Try setting off a little earlier on your journey then there's no need to speed and cheaper than paying £25.

Oh! by the way i believe this doesn't work on UK plates either. If not "what a fcuking mug"

9. The more intelligent members of arrse would have asked that question before buying a can...........

10. Seen it before and talking to people who have used it - Its CR@P and don't work. You've just wasted £25.

BT. :thumbdown:

11. I think you're all being a little hard on him. Hey Belky, I have a can of anti tax disk spray, if you're interested PM me.. £25 per can...

Also... replacement tyre tread spray at £35 per can.

Magic beans: £45 per can.

12. Belky if you leave a rolled up hivis vest on the back shelf of your chav mobile everybody thinks you are the police,and speed camera's will not work,but don't tell any one

13. I've got a couple of spare tins of monster co.ck spray, it's really great stuff, guaranteed to work 100%

I'll let you have both tins for 40 Euro.

Then when you go speeding through town avoiding all the speed cameras the chicas will drool all over you and your hot motor and you can bang their brains out with your new monster co.ck.

Up in the loft I've got a cloak of invisibility...... but that's going to cost you 200 if you want it.

14. I've got some 'no crap' in a can, its just right for spraying into the faces of people trying to advertise their products........can I sell them on your site ? I'll let you have some for nothing.......right in the chops !

15. thanks for that! looks like iv bought crap in a can. need to go slower. however got to say the chick in vid is preety lush.
    belky