Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speech: "We cannot ignore what has happened in Salisbury."

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy, you add the square root of zero to this thread by your pro-Russian lies and attacks on anyone critising your actions.

You should try moving to Russia ande once there start attacking their government on social media. You might just last the week before a little "accident" takes place.
Well, hooda thought that! Where have I actually propogated those "pro-Russian lies" and "attacks on anyone criticising my actions, fella"?

It may have escaped your attention, but I've never been "pro-Russian", believe it or not. What I very much object to is that Russia has been made the total villian of the piece with no actually verifiable evidence whatsoever.

At no time have I ever stated that the Russian state couldn't be the culprit. All I, along with milligans of other equally and very sceptical folks. have asked for is some form of concrete evidence that the Russian state suddenly developed such a hate for your man Skripil there that they (it) decided to top him. There's absolute no sense at all in that.

Call it a "conspiracy theory" if you will, but there's still the important question as to why the Ivans would suddenly and sponaneously decide to "liquidate" yon man there using a method that could easily be traced back to them. There's no doubt that your man Putin is a very nasty piece of work, but he's proved more than once that he's not stupid - far from it.

MsG

mess pres

Old-Salt
That’s a good one, that is! Free country? You mean “democratic" and all that? When did that happen? Yoo velli fonni man wi’ reell talent, must rite komedizz for BBC, yoo.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Do you honestly believe that you actually live in a “democracy” with a truly free and independent press? If that’s really the case, then it would certainly explain your naïve and apparent complete trust in “the press” in the UK, which stance, while somehow rather pathetically endearing, doesn’t hide the brutal fact that your much–lauded “free press” is very firmly in the hands of those who really run the country and, believe me, they’ve no interest whatsoever in any sort of “democracy”.

However, you’re not alone by a long shot. It’s the same situation in practically all of the so-called “democracies”. That’s why milligans of folks all around the world would much rather rely on more independent sources for their news. You might say that such sources are also following an agenda. That may very well be true, but even that is a serious indictment of the basic veracity folks place in their own allegedly “free press”, wouldn’t you say?

Just what is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to baselessly insult Sergei by calling him “stupid”, when he’s quite obviously anything but? Is that the way you always conduct discussions, even face-to-face? If so, I can imagine that you’ve had more than your fair share of very hard smacks in the gob.

Why restrict any such “coup” to Russia? What has Russia actually done wrong that any other so-called “democracy” hasn’t done already? Why not contemplate a worldwide, co-ordinated “coup” that could finally dislodge the “privileged classes” (the very same corrupt parasites) from their lofty and arrogant perch and go a long way to creating a fairer, more just and infinitely more peaceful world, instead of the constant local and world wars, upheavals, revolts, insurgencies, revolutions, rebellions, insurrections, uprisings and all that, which have been going on pretty much uninterruptedly for the last 100 years or more? With all due respect, of course.

MsG

Never been hit. Play well with others. Use tact and diplomacy day to day.

No i did not call him stupid, I said if he can't work out a fairly obvious fact relating to the case they are stupid.(which knowing that he (or she) is not stupid I suspect KGB Res can guess what this fact is and is merely tail pulling).

Also I alluded to the fact that there are limits to our press freedoms i.e. D notices.

WRT to a global coup/awakening it came close in the first half of the last century, dragged on a bit into the 90s, and then human nature and greed got in the way. I suspect that in the next 10-20 years things will unravel for a lot of governments when AI, automation and widespread surveillance hollow out the economy, (unless something like a universal income is implemented) - i suspect that that will be the game changer for many. If not I feel humanity is fucked.

Last edited:

mess pres

Old-Salt
The issue is that this will be something that we will never get to the bottom of. Much like the GCHQ chap who ended up dead in his bag or david kelly. There will always be a seed of doubt which ever side you feel is truthful. It is this fact that makes the Russia being responsible or the false flag arguments both very believable and therefore why this in many respects this the perfect plot (unless you are a black cat or a guinea pig!).

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
snip... using a method that could easily be traced back to them.

MsG

You do know Putin has previous form for this? As one of your corrupt former Labour MP's put it (Ian Austin) when commenting on the Litvinenko report "Putin is an unreconstructed KGB thug and gangster who murders his opponents in Russia and, as we know, on the streets of London - and nothing announced today is going to make the blindest bit of difference."

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Never been hit. Play well with others. Use tact and diplomacy day to day.

No i did not call him stupid, I said if he can't work out a fairly obvious fact relating to they are stupid.(which knowing he (or she) he is not stupid I suspect KGB Res can guess what this fact is and is merely tail pulling).

Also I alluded to the fact that there are limits to our press freedoms i.e. D notices.

WRT to a global coup/awakening it came close in the first half of the last century, dragged on a bit into the 90s, and then human nature and greed got in the way. I suspect that in the next 10-20 years things will unravel for a lot of governments when AI, automation and widespread surveillance hollow out the economy, (unless something like a universal income is implemented) - i suspect that that will be the game changer for many. If not I feel humanity is fucked.
Well done, "Macka"! I've no further wish to discuss with you. No point.

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
explain/translate please I don't understand.
Translation? Any particular language?
That means I win. Good Night Sweet Dream
Sure you win, gozznob! It's pointless arguing with nacky gobshites. That's how ARRSE works.

We live in an allegedy "free country", at least according to you, so anyone is free to make a complete ghunt of her/himself. I wish you well to wear it "Macka"!.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

*Russian Troll*
I have him on Perma-Ignore. And just sit and read you lot taking the piss out of him. He's a bit like Higgs Bawsack or whatever his real username is in that regard - just added entertainment on visiting the site.
I have him on permanent ignore , I'm a lttle snowflake that doesn't like to hear things that I don't like.
Protect me from nasty men whose view's I don't agree with.

To be frank, even if Putin stood up at the UN and said "I did it" and handed himself into the Hague, you'd still defend him and the rhetoric. You've been sent links to help such as recognising conspiracy theories and about mental health in Australia. You refuse to act on the help given to you by this site.

You think the following are conspiracies:
Holocaust
9/11
Paddington Green
Westminster Bridge
Skripal poisoning

Honestly, seek help. For what's left of your sanity you need to do it: SANE Australia
Usual low standard deflection
How do you know there is no evidence?
Have you heard anything but conjecture since ?

‘Highly likely’ is the term I believe
Yeah. No facts needed. Just likeliness will do.
Bugsy, you add the square root of zero to this thread by your pro-Russian lies and attacks on anyone critising your actions.

You should try moving to Russia ande once there start attacking their government on social media. You might just last the week before a little "accident" takes place.
He's just replying in kind to the same.
See the quote before your's? That's the logical arguement that's being worked against here.
They don't like disseneters thus deflect and distract away from hearing any alternative views.

If there was a high % of decent proof/evidence and not just a scenario adding to an already sabre-rattling NATO etc vs PRC/Ru etc showdown in the immediate future I would feel different.

The Brits couldn't even be bothered to falsify int this time round and still expect complete compliance with their speculative musings?
Conclusive evidence of the Russian state’s guilt in the Skripal case is lacking — and that's important

Yokel

LE
I have him on permanent ignore , I'm a lttle snowflake that doesn't like to hear things that I don't like.
Protect me from nasty men whose view's I don't agree with.

Have you heard anything but conjecture since ?

He's just replying in kind to the same.
See the quote before your's? That's the logical arguement that's being worked against here.
They don't like disseneters thus deflect and distract away from hearing any alternative views.

If there was a high % of decent proof/evidence and not just a scenario adding to an already sabre-rattling NATO etc vs PRC/Ru etc showdown in the immediate future I would feel different.

The Brits couldn't even be bothered to falsify int this time round and still expect complete compliance with their speculative musings?
Conclusive evidence of the Russian state’s guilt in the Skripal case is lacking — and that's important

Are you and Schwarzie related? Or a couple?

*Russian Troll*
Obviously Stoltenberg isn't monitoring what US/UK and 20 other nation-states are up to.

NATO is not aiming to isolate Russia after a nerve agent attack on a former Russian agent and his daughter in Britain last month but had to crack down to show its unhappiness with Moscow, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said on Wednesday.
The alliance last week expelled seven diplomats from the Russian mission to NATO and cut the maximum size of the delegation to 20 from 30 after the attack, which the West blames on Moscow although the Kremlin denies it.
"We continue to strive for a better relationship with Russia because Russia is our neighbor, Russia is there to stay. We are not aiming at isolating Russia," Stoltenberg said in remarks at the University of Ottawa.
Stoltenberg said NATO was concerned by a more assertive Russia that he said had annexed Crimea, destabilized eastern Ukraine, backed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and meddled in the affairs of other nations.
"That was the reason why NATO allies and partners reacted the way they reacted after the attack in Salisbury. Because that is not a single event," he said. "It is an attack which has taken place (against) the backdrop of a pattern of hatred which we have seen over many years from Russia."
The photo, taken on March 12, 2018, shows police officers standing on duty at a cordon near a bench covered in a protective tent at The Maltings shopping center in Salisbury, southern England. (Photo by AFP)
More than 100 Russian diplomats have been expelled by Western countries to punish the Kremlin over the March 4 attack in Salisbury, England.
NATO suspended all practical military and civilian cooperation with Russia after the 2014 annexation of Crimea.
Stoltenberg is due to meet Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau later in the day and address a joint news conference at 2.45 pm ET (1845 GMT).
(Source: AFP)
PressTV-NATO is not trying to isolate Russia: Stoltenberg

As long as it triggers the conspiraloons
Seeing as the closest thing you’ve had to a security clearance is your ‘Marvel Avengers’ membership card, I understand you have no idea of the meaning

*Russian Troll*
AKA a different and more logical POV.
No evidence thus currently no arguement.
Keep trying persistently for that bite (that's not coming).
Seeing as the closest thing you’ve had to a security clearance is your ‘Marvel Avengers’ membership card, I understand you have no idea of the meaning
Along with quite a few on here I was DV'd up to TS back in the 90's.
I know full well the strokes that have been pulled as I saw them with my own eyes.
I very much doubt anything has changed to that effect apart from the fact that the internet has changed the passage of said-int and anyone in the world can now access things that were only written down on paper in my day.
Obviously when you're out of the loop, like me and Skripal, you are no longer privvy to any of it but you still know full well the capability for govt to act in often illegal/immoral ways to attain "the greater good."

I presume you were also DV'd as there were about a mililon scalies doing whatever they were doing and you must have sussed that none of this Skripal stuff adds up based on nothing more than "highly likely?"

If we had the int then it would have been made public.
Screwing/compromising assets is something all govts are very good at.

AKA a different and more logical POV.
No evidence thus currently no arguement.
Keep trying persistently for that bite (that's not coming).
But you still feel the need to respond
Along with quite a few on here I was DV'd up to TS back in the 90's.
Stop lying.
I know full well the strokes that have been pulled as I saw them with my own eyes.
I very much doubt anything has changed to that effect apart from the fact that the internet has changed the passage of said-int and anyone in the world can now access things that were only written down on paper in my day.
Yeah, okay ......
Obviously when you're out of the loop, like me and Skripal, you are no longer privvy to any of it but you still know full well the capability for govt to act in often illegal/immoral ways to attain "the greater good."
You’ve never been in the loop
I presume you were also DV'd as there were about a mililon scalies doing whatever they were doing and you must have sussed that none of this Skripal stuff adds up based on nothing more than "highly likely?"
Nothing to do with ‘was’. You’ll know about Compartments then?
If we had the int then it would have been made public.
Screwing/compromising assets is something all govts are very good at.
Which shows you’ve never been in possession of a security clearance.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Wossamarra wiv you, scareycrack? This affair is of intense interest to many folks, yet you come back again and again to "security clearance". Is that because you never had one, or what?

Do you not think it might bolster the gobment's story if they actually let loose a few general items that might go some way to supporting their (very shaky) case that it "woz the Russians wot did it", instead of falling back on "national security" every time they're asked to provide even a semblance of verifiable evidence? I don't know why, but I have the distinct impression that there's some agenda going on. How about you?

MsG

*Russian Troll*
Hold your horses Bugs.
Scalie was just in the middle of explain all about the Lett Office and other interesting things.
Compartments were for the beginners.

Wossamarra wiv you, scareycrack? This affair is of intense interest to many folks, yet you come back again and again to "security clearance". Is that because you never had one, or what?
Scareycrack? Another Bugsy ‘funny name’?

Do you not think it might bolster the gobment's story if they actually let loose a few general items that might go some way to supporting their (very shaky) case that it "woz the Russians wot did it", instead of falling back on "national security" every time they're asked to provide even a semblance of verifiable evidence? I don't know why, but I have the distinct impression that there's some agenda going on. How about you?

MsG
No, I don’t believe the govt needs to pander to you and 118118 to give out any more information that could compromise either Int sources or the criminal case. I’m sure more and more information will come out as time progresses but not at this time imv

Hold your horses Bugs.
Scalie was just in the middle of explain all about the Lett Office and other interesting things.
Compartments were for the beginners.
Stop walting it up

*Russian Troll*
Scarycrack has no idea and the google search came up empty.
Ask around, doubt you'll find confirmation but you never know.
Shushhhhhhh, need to know and all that.
Remind me how the police investigation is going?

Was it the door knob?
Was it the porridge?
Was it the air-vents?
Was it the candle-stick in the library?

Such is the massive evidence that the Russians did it.

Latest Threads