Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984

@184461 How’s the weather in Russia at the moment? It’s lovely here.

It was apparently confirmed by JIM so it should be easy to find for someone of your desk-jockey skills.
It's very easy to find. All you do is:
'Open a new tab'
If your new tab doesn't show 'google' type in 'www.google.com' and hit return.
In the blank space (not between your ears) type in 'Joint Investigate Mechanism Reports', hit return and click on the links provided
Whilst there type in 'Russia vetoes JIM for 4th time', hit return and click on those links.
HTH

Don't reply then and maybe I'll go away.
Simplicity.
You know you love to vent your frustration at life passing you by- so you'll be back.
You could all get back to not discussing anything of relevance to the thread and wouldn't be aware of all the personalities that find the whole thing suss (moi meme inclus) and why the world outside of arsch is sceptical.
If I weren't here you'd have drifted on to SLRs, Moozlims and MILFs by now anyway.
You know I'm right, just take a gander at most threads over 3 pages on this site.

You are nowhere near as clever, or interesting as you think you are. You have nothing pertinent to say, but keep on saying it.

You have become a pathetic object of ridicule.

Go away.

Just get a fcking life.
He's got one, it's to troll ARRSE as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Whether he gets paid by the FSB or just does it for kicks doesn't really matter. You can no more argue with him than you can rationally argue religion with a believer.

The solution is simple - treat the thread as though his posts aren't there, this will actually p*ss him off a lot more than any other action.

*Russian Troll*
Utter tosh, you only post to cause disruption in the ranks, you are a military failure, hence your vitriol towards anything British military related. You are wrong on literally everything that you post. I await your banning with relish.
There is nothing anti-Brit army in any of my posts, point me to anywhere that that's been mentioned.
All my links, because I just love to have all my info backed-up unlike the majority of you, are from mainstream sources.

Why don't you just press that 'report button' again. Go on do it, snowflake.
Muuuum, someone's contradicting me and instead of proving him wrong through my superior knowledge and experience I'd rather just grass him up as that's just the way you are,

That way you'll feel much more comfortable agreeing with the same people over the same subjects without having anyone around to challenge your acquiescing to the coy line with no evidence needed.
Wouldn't that be much easier for you?
I can then watch this thread fall into the usual pit of fatuousness.

*Russian Troll*
He's got one, it's to troll ARRSE as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. Whether he gets paid by the FSB or just does it for kicks doesn't really matter. You can no more argue with him than you can rationally argue religion with a believer.

The solution is simple - treat the thread as though his posts aren't there, this will actually p*ss him off a lot more than any other action.
You're right but they won't.

*Russian Troll*
@Sixty @Alsacien any chance of giving 118118 a little break?
Why not be a real man and just put out a CC1 to all and any monitors?
Just because I'm annoying the hell out of you by pointing out the deliberate progaganda and complete lack of any evidence that it was the Ru from official lines you want to censor me.
Not the first time and it's not going to be the last.
Have fun agreeing on the same stuff and not addressing the elephants in this equation.

In 10 years when this all gets DC'd you'll all still carry on regardless as that's what you're good at.
Ciao for now.

Why not be a real man and just put out a CC1 to all and any monitors?
Just because I'm annoying the hell out of you by pointing out the deliberate progaganda and complete lack of any evidence that it was the Ru from official lines you want to censor me.
Not the first time and it's not going to be the last.
Have fun agreeing on the same stuff and not addressing the elephants in this equation.

In 10 years when this all gets DC'd you'll all still carry on regardless as that's what you're good at.
Ciao for now.
Talking of elephants again Steve: