Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984

You know that you're a ******* bellend, don't you? You civvy ****.
That doesn't really answer the question of where all this elusive evidence is.
Tourettes getting you down?[/QUOTE]

How does it feel to be a no-mark civilian? Does your conspiracy theorist lifestyle male up for the fact that you have had an exceedingly average life?

You ******* belter.

[B]Charles Shoebridge[/B] Retweeted

[B]Charles Shoebridge[/B]‏ @[B]ShoebridgeC[/B] Apr 18

Interesting to compare Russia and UK #Skripal statements to @OPCW today. Neither offers conclusive proof, but note how one relies on rhetoric, logic and detailed evidence, the other on rhetoric and largely unevidenced assertion
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/opcw-executive-council-meeting-18-april-update-on-the-use-of-a-nerve-agent-in-salisbury …

Charles Shoebridge? Bloody civvie what could he possibly know?
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Charles_Shoebridge

Ignored by most USUK media, part of Russia #Skripal rebuttal today (see tweet above) is that other states have made #Novichok, including US which has filed over 140 patents relating to Novichok and its use NB Novichok no longer searchable on US patent site http://patents.com/search/?top_keyword=novichok&sa=Search …

Interesting to compare Russia and UK #Skripal statements to @OPCW today. Neither offers conclusive proof, but note how one relies on rhetoric, logic and detailed evidence, the other on rhetoric and largely unevidenced assertion
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/opcw-executive-council-meeting-18-april-update-on-the-use-of-a-nerve-agent-in-salisbury …

Charles Shoebridge? Bloody civvie what could he possibly know?
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Charles_Shoebridge

Ignored by most USUK media, part of Russia #Skripal rebuttal today (see tweet above) is that other states have made #Novichok, including US which has filed over 140 patents relating to Novichok and its use NB Novichok no longer searchable on US patent site http://patents.com/search/?top_keyword=novichok&sa=Search …
I’m more interested to know what access he has to OPCW reports and to the U.K. govts assessment held at a level above ‘open source’ personally.

Pigeon shouting?
You could always try to get hold of him if you want and ask him.
He appears to feel v strongly about it all even though he's in the game and it could be counter-productive to commerce.
He has a lot to lose.
Charles Shoebridge (@ShoebridgeC) | Twitter
Charles Shoebridge
Why would I ask him? If I worked for the Army and the old Bill, would you take notice of what I said?

He has no access to ‘above open source’ so his view is as relevant as mine is on the moon landings

State-sponsored rumour control is inadmissible as evidence...because it's just 100% rumours.
Haha. Excuse me if I savour the irony for a while.
maybe, for the very reason you have hilariously laid out above you should stop spewing out nonsensical Soviet propaganda and wait out. Of course the problem you have is that the evidence from an attack on our state is always going to be provided by the state, albeit with verification by respected international bodies like the OPCW.

The last I heard there was still nothing coming from the 'Syrians did it and we have the proof' camp.
Just lots and lots of people speaking out and questioing the validity of the action... The day before the 'respected international body- OPCW' were due to start their digging.
In fact so many are asking questions that the UK MSM have started a defamation campaign against dissenters.
How desperate is that?

More pigeon shouting?
The last I heard there was still nothing coming from the 'Syrians did it and we have the proof' camp.
Just lots and lots of people speaking out and questioing the validity of the action... The day before the 'respected international body- OPCW' were due to start their digging.
In fact so many are asking questions that the UK MSM have started a defamation campaign against dissenters.
How desperate is that?
Why aren’t OPCW on site? Two weeks later? Why aren’t you ‘complaining’ about that?

It’s about time Ford, Beeley, Bartlett etc.were shown for what they are.

The OPCW should have initially been on the ground the day before the 'coalition of the willing' decided to blow things up.
You can have a shufty at these in the meantime while you're waiting:

The Week – July 9th 2014 – HEADLINE:
UK firms ‘sold chemical weapons ingredients to Syria’

British companies supplied ingredients for the production of the deadly nerve agent sarin to Syria in the 1980s, a secret Foreign Office document obtained by Newsnight has revealed.

Sarin has been linked to several attacks during Syria’s three-year civil war, including last year’s deadliest, in which almost 1,500 people were killed, including 426 children.

The report names the UK as the sole supplier of the three key ingredients used to produce sarin; dimethyl phosphate (DMP), trimethyl phosphate (TMP) and hexamine. These three chemicals are regarded as the “building block” of sarin.

Sarin is described by chemical weapons experts as one of the “deadliest agents known to man”. It is classified as a weapon of mass destruction as a small amount is capable of killing thousands of people, as was evident in Syria.

The report states that hundreds of tonnes of the ingredients were sold to Damascus. The UK also supplied electrical fans to Syria in 2003, it says, components of which were used in Assad’s chemical weapon programme. The programme points out that at the same time the UK invaded Iraq, which it accused of stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.”

Washington Times – May 6th 2013 – HEADLINE:
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official

Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said in 2013.

Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.

But she said her panel had not yet seen any evidence of Syrian government forces using chemical weapons, according to the BBC.

Damascus has recently faced growing Western accusations that its forces used such weapons, which President Obama has described as crossing a red line. But Ms. del Ponte’s remarks may serve to shift the focus of international concern.

Ms. del Ponte, who in 1999 was appointed to head the U.N. war crimes tribunals for Yugoslavia and Rwanda. The former Swiss prosecutor and attorney general, told Swiss TV: “Our investigators have been in neighbouring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals. According to their report of last week, which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated.”

Source: US State Department
US admits Chemical weapons used by rebels

Last September, the US Department of State Consular Affairs offered official Syria travel warning for American citizens: that the core rebel group currently operating in northwest Syria not only possesses but has used chemical weapons – to the point that the State Department considers it a major enough threat to publicly warn citizens about.

The armed opposition group, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), is referenced early in the document: “Terrorist and other violent extremist groups including ISIS and Al-Qaeda linked Hayat Tahrir Al-Sham [dominated by Al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat Al-Nusra, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization], operate in Syria.” The document clearly names terrorist groups operating in Syria who use tactics such as suicide bombings, kidnappings and chemical weapons – to target major city centres and open spaces.

The OPCW should have initially been on the ground the day before the 'coalition of the willing' decided to blow things up.
You can have a shufty at these in the meantime while you're waiting:

The Week – July 9th 2014 – HEADLINE:
UK firms ‘sold chemical weapons ingredients to Syria’

British companies supplied ingredients for the production of the deadly nerve agent sarin to Syria in the 1980s, a secret Foreign Office document obtained by Newsnight has revealed.

Sarin has been linked to several attacks during Syria’s three-year civil war, including last year’s deadliest, in which almost 1,500 people were killed, including 426 children.

The report names the UK as the sole supplier of the three key ingredients used to produce sarin; dimethyl phosphate (DMP), trimethyl phosphate (TMP) and hexamine. These three chemicals are regarded as the “building block” of sarin.

Sarin is described by chemical weapons experts as one of the “deadliest agents known to man”. It is classified as a weapon of mass destruction as a small amount is capable of killing thousands of people, as was evident in Syria.

The report states that hundreds of tonnes of the ingredients were sold to Damascus. The UK also supplied electrical fans to Syria in 2003, it says, components of which were used in Assad’s chemical weapon programme. The programme points out that at the same time the UK invaded Iraq, which it accused of stockpiling weapons of mass destruction.”

Washington Times – May 6th 2013 – HEADLINE:
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official

Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said in 2013.

Carla del Ponte, a member of the U.N. Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad had used the nerve agent.

But she said her panel had not yet seen any evidence of Syrian government forces using chemical weapons, according to the BBC.

Damascus has recently faced growing Western accusations that its forces used such weapons, which President Obama has described as crossing a red line. But Ms. del Ponte’s remarks may serve to shift the focus of international concern.

Ms. del Ponte, who in 1999 was appointed to head the U.N. war crimes tribunals for Yugoslavia and Rwanda. The former Swiss prosecutor and attorney general, told Swiss TV: “Our investigators have been in neighbouring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals. According to their report of last week, which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated.”

Source: US State Department
US admits Chemical weapons used by rebels

Last September, the US Department of State Consular Affairs offered official Syria travel warning for American citizens: that the core rebel group currently operating in northwest Syria not only possesses but has used chemical weapons – to the point that the State Department considers it a major enough threat to publicly warn citizens about.

The armed opposition group, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), is referenced early in the document: “Terrorist and other violent extremist groups including ISIS and Al-Qaeda linked Hayat Tahrir Al-Sham [dominated by Al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat Al-Nusra, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization], operate in Syria.” The document clearly names terrorist groups operating in Syria who use tactics such as suicide bombings, kidnappings and chemical weapons – to target major city centres and open spaces.
You rehash the old stories continually. The JIM found Assad’s govt guilty of the 2013 attack. What happened to them?

Assad’s govt still haven’t secured an area from 2 weeks ago, the ‘rebels’ left, Russians inspected, reporters traipsed all over the place. It’s a conspiracy I tell you!

Assad thinks it’s more important to glad hand Russian MP’s than facilitate OPCW

Shoot the messenger, deflect from the message.
You're not the possessor of secret knowledge denied the rest of us.
You don't have a level of insight that far exceeds ours.
You're not the vanguard of truth.

You're a single issue permasend dullard who thinks they are better than the rest of ARRSE.

You need to realise how utterly ridiculous you appear, and spend some time away from the internet.

Nobody GAF about your theories.

You're not the possessor of secret knowledge denied the rest of us.
You don't have a level of insight that far exceeds ours.
You're not the vanguard of truth.

You're a single issue permasend dullard who thinks they are better than the rest of ARRSE.

You need to realise how utterly ridiculous you appear, and spend some time away from the internet.

Nobody GAF about your theories.

Don't reply then and maybe I'll go away.
Simplicity.
You know you love to vent your frustration at life passing you by- so you'll be back.
You could all get back to not discussing anything of relevance to the thread and wouldn't be aware of all the personalities that find the whole thing suss (moi meme inclus) and why the world outside of arsch is sceptical.
If I weren't here you'd have drifted on to SLRs, Moozlims and MILFs by now anyway.
You know I'm right, just take a gander at most threads over 3 pages on this site.

Google broken? It's been said to you before, but your brain is unable to facilitate facts

Link?
Are they bombing based on zero evidence too?
Assad's govt? Probably more along the lines of bombing full stop. Whether there's 'terrorists' and civilians there it doesn't seem to matter.

There was obviously 'terrorists' and civilians in Douma

Simplicity.
You won't, you'll just keep posting the same drivel
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/syria.161743/post-8515369
You know you love to vent your frustration at life passing you by- so you'll be back.
Pot DE Kettle, ZBZ 5 K
You could all get back to not discussing anything of relevance to the thread and wouldn't be aware of all the personalities that find the whole thing suss (moi meme inclus) and why the world outside of arsch is sceptical.
Plenty of sceptics on Arrse.
If I weren't here you'd have drifted on to SLRs, Moozlims and MILFs by now anyway.
Such halcyon days ...........
You know I'm right, just take a gander at most threads over 3 pages on this site.
I don't think you're right on either the subject or in the head.

Simplicity.
Utter tosh, you only post to cause disruption in the ranks, you are a military failure, hence your vitriol towards anything British military related. You are wrong on literally everything that you post. I await your banning with relish.

Latest Threads