• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984

The life cycle of such stories is well illustrated by today's statement by the official Foreign Ministry spokesperson of the Russian Federation, Maria Zakharova: “In the liberated areas of Eastern Ghouta, Syrian government troops have found containers with chlorine – the most horrible kind of chemical weapons – from Germany, and also smoke grenades produced – please pay attention [to this] – in the city of Salisbury, the UK,” Try a web search for how quickly, and where, that interesting information has been picked up.

Nothing they accuse the Russians of ever gets proved, have you noticed that too?
It just always becomes true through endless repetition and nothing more.
You'd still be saying that about Katyn if one of your less belligerent leaders hadn't finally admitted it. Was Katyn before or after the Molotov Ribentrop pact? I forget.

Last edited:
The life cycle of such stories is well illustrated by today's statement by the official Foreign Ministry spokesperson of the Russian Federation, Maria Zakharova: “In the liberated areas of Eastern Ghouta, Syrian government troops have found containers with chlorine – the most horrible kind of chemical weapons – from Germany, and also smoke grenades produced – please pay attention [to this] – in the city of Salisbury, the UK,” Try a web search for how quickly, and where, that interesting information has been picked up.
Russia steals incence burners from Salisbury Cathedral scandal.

Nothing evidential but happy to toe the line?
Anything else may be determined as free thought or anarchy.
Couldn't have that now could we?
When you say “nothing actually evidential” presumably you mean “nothing actually evidential
What's the gestation period till you start asking for some actual evdence?
Can the MODs not bin this idiot...he is about as useful as a coachload of Nurses at a Pass out Parade.
Shoot the messenger, deflect from the message.

Free thought is good. But where is the free thought in the rapid cascading of obvious bollox about smoke grenades from Salisbury turning up in Douma?

Kit turns up anywhere and everywhere. There was a whole container of brand-new Denison smocks that the Iraqi army ended up being issued and half of the planet wears old US kit too, especially in 3rd world toilets.
Smoke in Douma is probably not bollocks, it's probably gen int but doesn't means nothing at all in the grand scheme considering Syria was bombed on the back of something that also wasn't proven.

Not proving anything and blaming the same 3rd party is the new black.

No evidence here.

Supposition, whataboutery, misleadiing.

Proof of claim? Alexander Litvinenko murder: British evidence 'shows Russia involved'

Highly likely but always using a deceptive SOP thus not leading straight back to them almost immediately.

The 'evidence' provided here is the same 'evidence' that was provided a few days after the event, six weeks ago.
If this is what a cabal of bankers and lawyers accept as evidence then we are screwed.

1) The identification of the nerve agent used is an essential piece of technical evidence in the ongoing investigation

2) Russia has a proven record of conducting state sponsored assassinations including on the territory of the United Kingdom

3) Sergei Skripal was a former Russian military intelligence officer from the GRU

Ironic.

Investigatory Powers Act: What you need to know

I have considered your statement and responses and firmly conclude that you are a twat

Kit turns up anywhere and everywhere. There was a whole container of brand-new Denison smocks that the Iraqi army ended up being issued and half of the planet wears old US kit too, especially in 3rd world toilets.
Smoke in Douma is probably not bollocks, it's probably gen int but doesn't means nothing at all in the grand scheme considering Syria was bombed on the back of something that also wasn't proven.

There's desperate.
Old kit equals there might have been something in Douma equals doesn't mean anything equals Russia/Syrian guilt not proven.

That is, quite honestly, an even more shit logic chain than KGB Liar pushes.

I should just stick to what your handlers supply. You clearly aren't smart enough to write your own. Even in crayon.

What's the gestation period till you start asking for some actual evdence?
I thought I’d edited that part of my post- turned out I’d only deleted half of it. I’m surprised you didn’t notice that it made no sense.
I think when you complain about a lack of evidence you are complaining about a lack of evidence which you don’t like. I’m quite happy with that provided to and verified by the OPCW.

I actually don't know if this crap is worse than your 9/11 when the plane attack was planned. Either way you should be wearing a straightjacket.

They're looking for a pretext to blame whoever is the flavour of the month.
At the moment that happens to be the Russians but it could easily be anyone that there's an agenda against.

US election hacking- Russia
Multiple high level hacks- Russia
Hacking of US power grid- Russia
Brexit- Russia
Austrian elections- Russia
Italian elections- Russia
Skripal- Russia
Douma- Russia
Australian hacking- Russia.

They blame without proof and the majority unquestioningly acquiesce to whatever they're told with no evidence and no proof.

The OP is a perfect example of the mind-set that's required..
Why was it even put out?
There's nothing new and no evidence in it, is there?
It just firms up the narrative for the gullible to buy without engaging their brains.

The Russians/ North Koreans/ Iranians did it.
I don't blame the Russians for brexit, even if Putin was rooting for it.

We've more than enough ignorance, xenophobia and stupidity in this country to achieve this by ourselves

I think when you complain about a lack of evidence you are complaining about a lack of evidence which you don’t like. I’m quite happy with that provided to and verified by the OPCW.
State-sponsored rumour control is inadmissible as evidence...because it's just 100% rumours.

We're still talking Novitel in the UK or Douma?
Both are applicable in this instance.

[ QUOTE="pc supa, post: 8530092, member: 105815"]I actually don't know if this crap is worse than your 9/11 when the plane attack was planned. Either way you should be wearing a straightjacket.[/QUOTE]

Feeling challenged and a wee bit frustrated are we?

State-sponsored rumour control is inadmissible as evidence...because it's just 100% rumours.

We're still talking Novitel in the UK or Douma?
Both are applicable in this instance.

[ QUOTE="pc supa, post: 8530092, member: 105815"]I actually don't know if this crap is worse than your 9/11 when the plane attack was planned. Either way you should be wearing a straightjacket.
Feeling challenged and a wee bit frustrated are we?[/QUOTE]

You know that you're a ******* bellend, don't you? You civvy ****.

Feeling challenged and a wee bit frustrated are we?
You know that you're a ******* bellend, don't you? You civvy ****.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't really answer the question of where all this elusive evidence is.
Tourettes getting you down?