Speech by Foreign Secretary Jack Straw

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Sep 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.labour.org.uk/index.php?id=news2005&ux_news[id]=ac05js&cHash=6cd4f7cecf

Nonsense! The UK is on the margin and Washington is real decision-centre.

and created two hundred thousands of Serbs-refugees.

Sometimes even politicians stop lying.

As I understand in Basra all Iraqis from boys on market to the gothernor beg Britons to stay (as ‘the incident in Basra’ shows).

It seems to me that I have heard something like this 3 year ago. And why American and British secret services are so impotent – 18 year they were unable to spot sly Iranians.

And if not? I suppose that in this case British people would help Iranian one to be free from newly elect… sorry brutal dictator Dontrememberhisname. And our friend, beacon of democracy, Musharraf (who lawfully owns nuclear weapons) would support US/UK unconditionally. Btw his stupid people (without experience in democracy) dislikes him much.

I was disappointed that such countries as China or Russia were not mentioned in the speech of mr.Straw. It’s very strange for decision-maker. I propose mr.Straw to send ‘strong signal’ to these nasty countries to destroy their WMD.

2. KGB-resident, your becoming as much a cynic as we are over here!

Welcome on-board!

3. Dea... (I was asked exclude this word) Comrade dui-lai!

Mr.Reid said in his speech on the conference:

As I understand, many (if not a majority) there don't regard him as a comrade at all.

So it is a very easy way for politician to be respected: he should join armed forces. Probably great leader of British nation would become a generallisimus soon (and duke of Basra of course).

4. That comes easy for a former member of the British communist party! :twisted:

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I think you will find that this word has now been proscribed by the Summary Prevention of Criticism (Neue Arbeit) Act 2005. Watch it!