Spectacularly Bad E-Bay seller - Anti-Forces

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by hellfyyr, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst buying a few DVDs for tour I came across this individual. They were charging inflated postage for a DVD to a BFPO address. I gave them a link to the BFPO website and asked reasonably for the postage to be reduced accordingly - this is their reply when I insisted that if they did not I would withdraw from the sale:

My threat was that I would withdraw from the sale - This is one of those individuals (chav I suspect) that I would not lose a great deal of sleep if they failed to get the protection they felt they deserved from HM Forces.

I paid the (very cheap) basic unit cost to allow myself to leave feedback - thanks for the tip love... :D

I also have an e-mail address - that I am very tempted to post :twisted:

2. You can always report it to Ebay if you are in dispute. Ebay tends to side with the buyer every time
    They also take a dim view of over-charging for delivery; could be worth a try

3. No need for email address, i have just copied their Ebay User id from the post.....Mwwaaahhhhhh

4. I dont think you've got the balls to post their email addy and user name. :roll:

5. I bet you 20p (to the poppy appeal) that you wont post the full details on here.

My seller and I?

I thought on ebay it what one and the same.

Just report her/him/it to ebay for charging too much for postage to BFPO. I beleive they take such matters seriously and will sort her out accordingly.

Or you could just simply mention that no one gives a sh1t. We just wont buy from imbeciles charging too much.

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Have you pointed out that for "intelligent and educated people", they can't use a computer for shit?

Tell the spakkers to get a new mouth wand, or dictate to someone with a higher IQ - the family hamster, for instance.

7. Already done this - thought I would share the individuals response as I was quite shocked at how dim they are...

8. cough...cough...ahem... mein GruppenMiester das uzer namen is posted ; lizc7598 alles Klar ya ?

10. Ok what about a 10 pfeg bet then Hellfyyr, no one shuns a 10 pfegnning bet.

11. what a fcuking cnut i want to set that bloke on fire

12. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

13. Despite her 'reply' - I paid for the item and have reported HER to E-bay - her tirades keep coming too:

Liz, you are clearly a very educated :roll: , albeit confused, individual with some form of Schizophrenia (my seller and I :wink: ) and probably the poorest grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation I have ever seen.

14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Damm beat me to it! I would definately recommend that if you have an address or any other details then a "tip off" to the revenue will give this delightfull person a head ache they wont forget in a hurry.