Spectacularly Bad E-Bay seller - Anti-Forces

#1
Whilst buying a few DVDs for tour I came across this individual. They were charging inflated postage for a DVD to a BFPO address. I gave them a link to the BFPO website and asked reasonably for the postage to be reduced accordingly - this is their reply when I insisted that if they did not I would withdraw from the sale:

Dear hellfyyr,

Oh dear,my seller and I will not be bullied by your pathetic threats.I really do not care about your bfpo congratulations your in the millitary service,hurrah!!! The rest of us intelligent and educated people managed to get an adults job and so dont need to be told when to eat,sleep,clean our clothes etc.We are capable of making those decisions ourselves.Another note,when you leave your very 'scary' feedback,as a non payer it shall automatically be removed by ebay after 7 days,sorry,did your big scary boyfriendoops sorry,sargeant not give you that bit of information!
Go away and do your terrible worst big boy I shall simply relist,claim my listing fees back and leave you PERMANENT negative feedback.
xxxxxxx


- lizc7598
My threat was that I would withdraw from the sale - This is one of those individuals (chav I suspect) that I would not lose a great deal of sleep if they failed to get the protection they felt they deserved from HM Forces.

I paid the (very cheap) basic unit cost to allow myself to leave feedback - thanks for the tip love... :D

I also have an e-mail address - that I am very tempted to post :twisted:
 
#2
You can always report it to Ebay if you are in dispute. Ebay tends to side with the buyer every time
They also take a dim view of over-charging for delivery; could be worth a try
 
#3
No need for email address, i have just copied their Ebay User id from the post.....Mwwaaahhhhhh
 
#5
I bet you 20p (to the poppy appeal) that you wont post the full details on here.

My seller and I?

I thought on ebay it what one and the same.

Just report her/him/it to ebay for charging too much for postage to BFPO. I beleive they take such matters seriously and will sort her out accordingly.

Or you could just simply mention that no one gives a sh1t. We just wont buy from imbeciles charging too much.
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#6
Dear hellfyyr,

Oh dear,my seller and I will not be bullied by your pathetic threats.I really do not care about your bfpo congratulations your in the millitary service,hurrah!!! The rest of us intelligent and educated people managed to get an adults job and so dont need to be told when to eat,sleep,clean our clothes etc.We are capable of making those decisions ourselves.Another note,when you leave your very 'scary' feedback,as a non payer it shall automatically be removed by ebay after 7 days,sorry,did your big scary boyfriendoops sorry,sargeant not give you that bit of information!
Go away and do your terrible worst big boy I shall simply relist,claim my listing fees back and leave you PERMANENT negative feedback.
xxxxxxx


- lizc7598
Have you pointed out that for "intelligent and educated people", they can't use a computer for shit?

Tell the spakkers to get a new mouth wand, or dictate to someone with a higher IQ - the family hamster, for instance.
 
#7
chocolate_frog said:
I bet you 20p (to the poppy appeal) that you wont post the full details on here.

My seller and I?

I thought on ebay it what one and the same.

Just report her/him/it to ebay for charging too much for postage to BFPO. I beleive they take such matters seriously and will sort her out accordingly.

Or you could just simply mention that no one gives a sh1t. We just wont buy from imbeciles charging too much.
Already done this - thought I would share the individuals response as I was quite shocked at how dim they are...
 
#9
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
hellfyyr said:
I also have an e-mail address - that I am very tempted to post :twisted:


I dont think you've got the balls to post their email addy and user name. :roll:
cough...cough...ahem... mein GruppenMiester das uzer namen is posted ; lizc7598 alles Klar ya ?
 
#10
hellfyyr said:
Whilst buying a few DVDs for tour I came across this individual. They were charging inflated postage for a DVD to a BFPO address. I gave them a link to the BFPO website and asked reasonably for the postage to be reduced accordingly - this is their reply when I insisted that if they did not I would withdraw from the sale:

Dear hellfyyr,

Oh dear,my seller and I will not be bullied by your pathetic threats.I really do not care about your bfpo congratulations your in the millitary service,hurrah!!! The rest of us intelligent and educated people managed to get an adults job and so dont need to be told when to eat,sleep,clean our clothes etc.We are capable of making those decisions ourselves.Another note,when you leave your very 'scary' feedback,as a non payer it shall automatically be removed by ebay after 7 days,sorry,did your big scary boyfriendoops sorry,sargeant not give you that bit of information!
Go away and do your terrible worst big boy I shall simply relist,claim my listing fees back and leave you PERMANENT negative feedback.
xxxxxxx


- lizc7598
My threat was that I would withdraw from the sale - This is one of those individuals (chav I suspect) that I would not lose a great deal of sleep if they failed to get the protection they felt they deserved from HM Forces.

I paid the (very cheap) basic unit cost to allow myself to leave feedback - thanks for the tip love... :D

I also have an e-mail address - that I am very tempted to post :twisted:
 
#11
chocolate_frog said:
I bet you 20p (to the poppy appeal) that you wont post the full details on here.

.
Ok what about a 10 pfeg bet then Hellfyyr, no one shuns a 10 pfegnning bet.
 
#14
Despite her 'reply' - I paid for the item and have reported HER to E-bay - her tirades keep coming too:

Dear hellfyyr,

You paid £1.99??? In full,do you not have to know how to read in your job?? Do you think some little boy bully threats of posting my message etc is really worth your tiny brains effort?What are you trying to achieve?? Classic little boy with a gun behaviour,god help England with the likes of brainless wimpy nonces like you looking after us!!!!!! Love to your boyfriends x


- lizc7598
Liz, you are clearly a very educated :roll: , albeit confused, individual with some form of Schizophrenia (my seller and I :wink: ) and probably the poorest grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation I have ever seen.
 
#18
lmfao, just asked if they would post to BFPO and this is the reply i got.......




Dear charliecharlieone,

No,just had an idiot try to rip me off with a BFPO address,but he has been reported and his brainless feedback is about to be removed.Sorry but one brainless ponce has spoilt it for the rest of you.
Have a nice war!!!

- lizc7598
 
#20
charliecharlieone said:
lmfao, just asked if they would post to BFPO and this is the reply i got.......




Dear charliecharlieone,

No,just had an idiot try to rip me off with a BFPO address,but he has been reported and his brainless feedback is about to be removed.Sorry but one brainless ponce has spoilt it for the rest of you.
Have a nice war!!!

- lizc7598
Interesting that they believe I ripped them off after paying for an item that I did not expect to recieve and that paying more postage than is necessary is part of a fair deal.

I believe I will be approaching the Inland Revenue
 

Similar threads

Top