Special RAF Opportunity

A limited number of these pins is still available.

This gold-plated bronze pin measures 35mm across and 32mm in height and portrays the 2008 Jersey Poppy Appeal Poppy crossed with the Royal Air Force crest. Only 100 of these badges have been cast and each has an individual serial number making this a truly unique item for collectors.

The Jersey Poppy has the Seal of the Bailiwick of Jersey in the centre with the Jersey Leopardised Lions slightly raised against recessed enamelling.

The Royal Air Force crest is gold-plated with subtle red and blue enamel.

This is a limited edition pin with only 110 having been produced in the run, and with only 100 available for general sale.
If you are Serving or ex-RAF, or have a friend or relative in that condition :wink: , you can order online >>> HERE <<<

All profits go initially to RBL (Jersey) and end up with RBL (UK).

Stand out from the crowd with your RAF Poppy Pin [white socks optional] 8)

poppystore.org operates with the full approval of RBL(J) and RBL(UK) ... this is a NODUF fund-raiser for the Royal British Legion.

I know he's unavailable [and monstrously busy] at the moment, but I'll pass that message on. [He'll be here tomorrow, installing my new iMac and networking all the existing kit].

It may be because some of the stuff is restricted to Jersey sales only.

Anyone else having trouble posting an order, just shout on this thread and I'll try to get a manual reversion set-up working for you.

If you're embarrassed you can do it by PM, of course ;-)

rockape34 said:
Ordered and paid for :D

Although there is a choice of Wales, Scotland and England in the dropdown menu, it glitches unless you select United Kingdom.
It was just put there a a sop to the Celtic order nations, I expect!!

On the other hand, I have to enter "UK" on websites, even though I'm not. :roll:

Teach me to go on this page when the Kitchen Gestapo are in the room. Never will I marry crab air again :x

DONE