Special Poppy Design Umbrellas

Its a good idea and looks great as a single poppy, don't how they're able to market them at those prices though - exceptional value. Thanks for the link.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
They look very smart, so I've ordered one....be very handy when I'm standing on a street corner with a collecting box in the rain....ummm...slightly less than impressed with the the amount they say they donate for each one sold though - 45p to 'charitable causes' ? I've checked with the RBL and they do get benefit from these sales.

Without being a knocker .....the << Happiness is Iraq in my Rearview Mirror >>T-shirts (see other thread) generate FOUR QUID each for the Army Ben Fund.....?

Lee Shaver

Poppy design umbrellas? Does that mean they have a picklehaube shaped wig on the top? :D

I am the prowd owner of one of Goatman's "Happyness is Iraq..." T-shirts and they are well worth the dosh. Plus, as he says, £4 for the ABF...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am now the proud owner of one of these and it is an attractive and well-made bit of kit which I look forward to gleefully deploying at the Armistice Day parade in my village in November.

G'Man

oldbaldy

LE
StabTiffy2B said:
I am the prowd owner of one of Goatman's "Happyness is Iraq..." T-shirts and they are well worth the dosh. Plus, as he says, £4 for the ABF...
Sorry, biff question, btu I've clearly missed them - any chance of a link to get these t-shirts - any ABF support is good enough for me....

RJ

Anyone living in "The Smoke," can pop into the shop at the Royal Chelsea Pensioners Hospital and pick up a poppy Brolly along with many other fine bits and bobs. Also take a chance to visit the museum about these top fellas.