Special needs trampolining

i've just had a txt off a mate thats a trampoline instructor ,asking me not to meet her after work next week because she's taken a couple of special cases onto her course i replied "fcuk that i'm there and if you need some extera beer tokens i know a few people that would pay to see that"
in rely i got " you sick fcuker you need help".

This got me thinking:

A: would you pay to see a ginger mong on a trampoline

B: what other sport/activity would you pay for to see a retard do?

Oh and tickets are £10

How can I buy a ticket???

Is there is any chance to get them ice skating, on the 110 m hurdles, or ski jumping (basically anything that has a chance of me seeing a spaccer fall over)?

Bobbing for apples would be funny as feck, especially if the apples were bobbing in vinegar or benz.

Mong Twister? Winner gets a red balloon?

Or how about one of those fairground stalls that have the rubber ducks that you have to pick up using a stick with a hook on? That would be great if you made the joeys use head dobbers instead of sticks.

At the end of the day I'd pay just to prod one with a stick.

Always liked the idea raised by the (sadly now deleted) review of John's Not Mad, on Amazon:

"Brought to you by the same people who brought you orienteering for the visually impaired and Downs Syndrome bungee jumping."

I'd pay to see two mlllarrs covered in grease and fcuking. But then, I really am sick!! What about mllaaarr mud wrestling . . . in sh1te? :cyclopsani:

Some television programmes would be good.
How about a "special" episode of fort boyard?
Would be feckin hilarious watching the mongs mlaaaaring and drooling and trying to pet the tigers.

The best ones would have to be Takishes castle or X - Factor.

ex-telemech said:
Some television programmes would be good.
How about a "special" episode of fort boyard?
Would be feckin hilarious watching the mongs mlaaaaring and drooling and trying to pet the tigers.

The best ones would have to be Takishes castle or X - Factor.

Mmmmllllaaarrr Factor?

Latest Threads