" Special " Forces...

You would imagine that his soldiers would have cottoned on after 20 years. I can imagine his usual strategy for dealing with many situations:

Hostage Situation - "Right Men, I will disguise myself as a woman to take the guards by surprise. Meanwhile the rest of the team ..."

Beach Landing - "Right Men, I will disguise myself as a sunbathing woman to distract the guards. Meanwhile the rest of the team can don wetsuits and..."

etc etc

Shhh. Listen carefully. The gentle popping sound you can hear is the sound of Mil.com members all over the US, simultaneously suffering cerebral haemorrages.

It just doesn't work, does it, even after the cosmetic surgery

Wasn't there a story about a serving RAF pilot who did the same thing, and the RAF paid for it all?

Oh I dunno, I reckon he oops, she scrubs up well

So. Lets talk about the technicalities of all this. Having your c*ck and B*lls lopped off and drilled out into a fan*y, implants in your chest, hormones to raise the voice, hair removal etc etc MAKES YOU A WOMAN.

And what pisse* me off is that now you can legally change your birth certificate !!!!

So what defines a man from a woman ? Is it the organs ? NO. Its bloddy XY & XX chromosomes and they ain't changed so what prick of a judge decided that if you have a bit of comestic surgery that gives you the right to change sex ?

IT is STILL A BLOKE !!!!

bigdick said:
So. Lets talk about the technicalities of all this. Having your c*ck and B*lls lopped off and drilled out into a fan*y, implants in your chest, hormones to raise the voice, hair removal etc etc MAKES YOU A WOMAN.

And what pisse* me off is that now you can legally change your birth certificate !!!!

So what defines a man from a woman ? Is it the organs ? NO. Its bloddy XY & XX chromosomes and they ain't changed so what prick of a judge decided that if you have a bit of comestic surgery that gives you the right to change sex ?

IT is STILL A BLOKE !!!!
Yup, and if you read the article, she still wants to date women.....so she recons shes a Lesbian,,,,,,

Each to her/his own, I say. And none of us have any right at all to question whether it's morally or legally correct. It's none of our business.
I remember not so long back, there was some ex-SAS geezer who was either a transsexual or a transvestite (can't remember which). S/he was involved in some sort of fracas and s/he dropped about five Old Bill before s/he could be taken into custody.
So I pity any mugger who might think this "woman" is easy prey. Might be in for a nasty surprise!

MsG

He/she was always top of the "application of Cam Cream" class.

What ever floats her boat. I've no reason to judge, she doesn't affect my life so that's all that matters.

Bugsy7 said:
I remember not so long back, there was some ex-SAS geezer who was either a transsexual or a transvestite (can't remember which). S/he was involved in some sort of fracas and s/he dropped about five Old Bill before s/he could be taken into custody.
He was never a blade - he was a scaley at 264 Sqn, spending most of his years there around the commcen. Although he did do the SF comms course (which is still a good beasting mind you). And even the lads from the Sqn regarded him as a freak. But fair play - he can obviously scrap like a good 'un. I seem to recall he looks awfully like the "I'm a laydee" character in Little Britain...i.e. one ugly mutha.

Bugsy7 said:
Each to her/his own, I say. And none of us have any right at all to question whether it's morally or legally correct. It's none of our business.
So I pity any mugger who might think this "woman" is easy prey. Might be in for a nasty surprise!

MsG
he/she is ex 264. about 6'3" with hands like shovels!!!!!

I remember they had him/her on the big breakfast every day for about a week giving Johnny Vaugn survival tips. Its was called 'I will survive'

(cringe)

wellyhead said:

This looks like what it is, a geezer in a wig. Right, just give me a second while i embrace diversity. There, thats better. Whats the score with this, i'm sure dorris here is feeling much better about herself now she can dress as a chick and put makeup on (badly, stop using a trowel mate). But why the need to shout it from the rooftops? I found my first grey pubic hair the other day, which to me was just as much a life changing moment. Did i contact the international press? No, i had a pint. I think its far more likely that this one was special needs, not special forces.

Boney

boney_m said:
wellyhead said:

This looks like what it is, a geezer in a wig. Right, just give me a second while i embrace diversity. There, thats better. Whats the score with this, i'm sure dorris here is feeling much better about herself now she can dress as a chick and put makeup on (badly, stop using a trowel mate). But why the need to shout it from the rooftops? I found my first grey pubic hair the other day, which to me was just as much a life changing moment. Did i contact the international press? No, i had a pint. I think its far more likely that this one was special needs, not special forces.

Boney
Boney,

does it remind you of anyone one else we know ;-), perhaps we could put these two in contact :)

Daz

edit for a PS,

PS, name starts with P ;-)

daz said:
boney_m said:
wellyhead said:

Boney
Boney,

does it remind you of anyone one else we know ;-), perhaps we could put these two in contact :)

Daz

edit for a PS,

PS, name starts with P ;-)
If your talking about Poisondwarf, i think thats a little unfair. Other than that, i havent a clue who your talking about :?

The whole situation is very strange to me. But I suppose it's no different than living in the block or working with a regular lesbian (& there is no escaping that these days), so whats the odds?

I have to admit though that I think alot of this transexual thing is attention seeking. They will never really look like the opposite sex, no matter how hard they try & because of this they will always be a talking point. It makes them different to everyone else & the ones I've met seem to really enjoy this. A very extreme way of getting noticed.

I'm probably wronge, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Latest Threads