special forces support group

They don't wear any uniforms in the Special Forces Support Group.

It's a place for people like Andy Mcnab , Chris Ryan ,and the Baron himself around in a circle of chairs and share their feelings.

No one knows. Once selected they simply "Disappear". Only to "reappear" some years later with a rather good suntan.

Hope this helps

SK

memphis-bleak said:
do these soldiers wear their insignia on their uniform or beret or keep their original capbadge :?:

Neither, they make coffee (or tea) for the special forces types, and give them a hug and a shoulder when required, and a little bit of TLC.

Then stand at the sidelines cheering them on.

johnboyzzz said:
H3 said:
tropper66 said:
SKJOLD said:
No one knows. Once selected they simply "Disappear". Only to "reappear" some years later with a rather good suntan.

Hope this helps

SK
With a Cardiff accent
Their closer to Barry !!!
Is that his nom de plume :?[/quot

Ah, but, you see I know somthing about the "Almost Them" but If I told you I would have to kill you,its so secret, but they dont live where everone thinks they live,they live somewhere else, because the MOD dropped one about thirty years ago. do you get what I mean?

tropper66 said:
johnboyzzz said:
H3 said:
tropper66 said:
SKJOLD said:

Hope this helps

SK
With a Cardiff accent
Their closer to Barry !!!
Is that his nom de plume :?[/quot

Ah, but, you see I know somthing about the "Almost Them" but If I told you I would have to kill you,its so secret, but they dont live where everone thinks they live,they live somewhere else, because the MOD dropped one about thirty years ago. do you get what I mean?
Not Maindy? Explains why the Heath is so rough these days.

Latest Threads