Helmets on!

You've gone and mentioned it now.

Green The COLOUR is FCUKING GREEN!!!

Christ on a bike!

Closet_Jibber said:
You've gone and mentioned it now.

Green The COLOUR is FCUKING GREEN!!!

Christ on a bike!
That's it! There's a letter from De Niro to you matie. You'll never work in this town again :D

Hang on, so all I have to do to join the special forces is stand still and shoot at targets that pop out from behind a car or wall? Why did nobody tell me this before.

I can guess where this thread is going.......

Did you see that coming?

Vexo said:
The joke is in the banner at the top of the game.

It's more like speshul forces.
No - it's still really really funny. I think you are the funniest person I know, less for Russell Brand or VampireUK. Why would I want to look at photos of a half naked woman? I've got a mirror.

Given the choice of the blonde bint on the railway line or a arrse maiden I think I'd have to stick with the tramp on the rail line. It's like the mystery box on a gameshow, congratulations you have won the washer and dryer and you have decided to trade it in for the mystery box! Let's see what you have won....

Bugger :)

I was in a uni library last night and they had a UKSFR poster up - nowhere did it have any TLA that might catch the eye. I can't help but think, though, that "a willingness to deploy abroad" should have been left until some time later, either that or be more blunt. It had a "shilling in the bottom of a pint" quality to it - "abroad"?

"Not Spain, then?"

"No. Really not Spain"

" I see" :D

Latest Threads