Special forces recruiting.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Vexo, Aug 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Army* begins to use online games to recruit the next generation of special forces,
    Special Forces :)

edited to add: This has no connection to the British Army and is only the result of having a very boring monday afternoon!

2. Helmets on!

3. I thought you had to canoe to the boathouse?

4. You've gone and mentioned it now.

Green The COLOUR is FCUKING GREEN!!!

Christ on a bike!

5. That's it! There's a letter from De Niro to you matie. You'll never work in this town again :D

6. Hang on, so all I have to do to join the special forces is stand still and shoot at targets that pop out from behind a car or wall? Why did nobody tell me this before.

7. I can guess where this thread is going.......

8. [​IMG]

Did you see that coming?

9. The joke is in the banner at the top of the game.

It's more like speshul forces.

10. No - it's still really really funny. I think you are the funniest person I know, less for Russell Brand or VampireUK. Why would I want to look at photos of a half naked woman? I've got a mirror.

11. Given the choice of the blonde bint on the railway line or a arrse maiden I think I'd have to stick with the tramp on the rail line. It's like the mystery box on a gameshow, congratulations you have won the washer and dryer and you have decided to trade it in for the mystery box! Let's see what you have won....

[​IMG]

Bugger :)

12. that game is utter bollox but the blonde ummmmmmmmm :p

its worse that americas army game,and thats saying summit!

13. Twice... Last night... :D

14. Highly irresponsible. if she has left a snail trail the loco could lose traction momentarily. 8O