Special Birthday Honours List

Status
Not open for further replies.
In anticipation of the day I was born (6th Aug - as you all know and have in your diaries) and a sort of MYR for the SPOTYs amongst the reprobates and uncool kids, I thought I'd bestow some honours.

Nominations and reasons why, please.

I'm not giving my list away too soon (even though @Joker62 is meant to be keeping it).

Rules are:

No vendettas - they bore me. Take to PM, you minges.
No mention of BREXIT, Trump or Trannies. Not interested.
No point mentioning Spidey/Cokey or The Oracle. They've got their names on the Eternal SPOTY Award.
No nominating me or anyone I know. You'll just get a face slicing from @celticguy .

Results will be published next Sunday after I've opened all of my lovely presents.

You forgot mine last month, so you are getting Jack S from me.
I'm Scottish anyway. Tight as a duck's Arsse facing a Force 8.
That counts as "Sucking up for the sake of it".

I nominate @MrMemory for being an eternal bore and having a memory shorter than a midges dick.

Last edited:
For services to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual towards another person and unwanted,unnecessary and creepy contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat of "ooooh, you creepy cunt" I nominate ruckerwoman.

Plus a special nomination for @Pintsizepowell for being the worlds biggest penis and getting all teary eyed at people taking the piss out of London crispies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OKCHU Blue Jokes 1
OKCHU Blue Jokes 1
OKCHU Blue Jokes 1