• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spec Obs - payband???

Shoot me for asking but...

Does the Spec Obs role fall in the higher or lower band of pay? I'm sigs looking to do the course in the Autumn, so I thought I'd ask you you guys / gals instead of ringing the batt with a bone question.

Cheers in advance.

AR

What are the promotion chances like IF I get to the unit - It better be awarded on merit and distinction. One thing I hate about sigs; if you have t!t5 (and not on about the fat techs with plentiful moobs either) then your first tape is almost 'awarded' to you on arrival to a working unit, as is your class 2!

QRK 5
IMI QRK 5
INT QRK
QRN
IMI QRN
INT QSL

K

Dont really want to get involved in the bunfight that is promotion throughout the army. In my experience promotion within the battery is just, fair and deserved in every case.

disco: QRK 5. You wont get much QRM either. The teams work and play hard. Very competitive. Most gents who pass selection go on through their military careers at a fair rate - lots of the older chaps having reached officer rank.

Latest Threads